Round 18, 2018. Melbourne pregame discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phew, just spent a long 7 days in the sin bin and thank god that’s over. Didn’t realise how much I’m on here. Pumped for a big win against the purple scum, come on boys..

Will Max be honoured Today?
Max our original Messiah has been honoured where it matters most . In our proud history where no one can erase and in our hearts where no one can deny feathered friend
maxdelmege_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

Only the bitter people wont be there .Bitterness imprison's a person, keeping them caged in their past , living with hatred and anger which manifests into misery .
In life we have 2 options . We either move on and be better and feel better or Stay bitter and live like miserable pythons .
Mate you missed a golden opportunity there..... please allow me
bitter.jpg

Sipley named in NSW Cup but wright and Jorge not playing nsw cup. Maybe DCE and Dylan out, hodgkinson and wright halves and Jorge or Matt Wright on bench. We need at least DCE to win

Only the bitter people wont be there .Bitterness imprison's a person, keeping them caged in their past , living with hatred and anger which manifests into misery .
In life we have 2 options . We either move on and be better and feel better or Stay bitter and live like miserable pythons .
Cheers Confuscious.

Sipley named in NSW Cup but wright and Jorge not playing nsw cup. Maybe DCE and Dylan out, hodgkinson and wright halves and Jorge or Matt Wright on bench. We need at least DCE to win
If this is the case storm by 40 sadly
No dce we are in for a world of pain

If this is the case storm by 40 sadly
No dce we are in for a world of pain
I have a sneaky that DCE will play. After the high of Origin and his performance, plus Mal coming out saying that he is now a serious shot at the Aussie 7 spot - I think he will want to put the foot to the throat.

Last edited:
On Paseka, someone needs to tell that giant of a beast to always run as hard as possible for EVERY hit up. Paseka stepping or slowing down before the line is a complete waste of momentum and his size.

On Paseka, someone needs to tell that giant of a beast to always run as hard as possible for EVERY hit up. Paseka stepping or slowing down before the line is a complete waste of momentum and his size.
He's improved the last few outings, much more dynamic. Keep an eye on him today and see how he goes.

He's improved the last few outings, much more dynamic. Keep an eye on him today and see how he goes.
He’s got huge potential, and I’m really excited about his future. Just that part of his game where slows him self down before the line during his hit-ups needs to be removed from his game asap. Tanginoa has the right hit-up mind set.

Has he ever dropped the ball yet. His error rate is very low, workrate high. I think the longer he stays in first grade the more confident he will become , and the more impact he will have.

Has he ever dropped the ball yet. His error rate is very low, workrate high. I think the longer he stays in first grade the more confident he will become , and the more impact he will have.

Stats say .... 8 games (? mins) for 77 successful tackles .... 9 missed tackles .... an efficiency quotient of 90%

3 penalties and 2 errors ...

pretty impressive stuff ...

That's a real shame. Why do they despise the club and the fans so deeply that they wouldn't want to show up and get acknowledged for an amazing season? The club and fans gave them so much, surely they know how much that 2008 GF win means to everyone? I would have thought it was a good chance for them to catch up and get on the piss together as well.

I still think that the only reason Brett Stewart even showed up at the last home game last year wasn't because of the club. For mine it was just to say thank you to the Brookie faithful who had supported him throughout his career, especially through that crap in 2009 when his reputation was dragged unjustly through the mud.

What First run by Paseka, terrifying

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8