Round 17 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good result; dreadful game.

Maguire outsmarted himself and his team.

The massive last-minute changes made a shambles of Sths!

That loss, along with the Rorters losing, does help us just a little.

I am putting this in writing so it sinks into my stupid head.

Do NOT come into this forum until you've watched the game because someone friggen always feels the need to start another thread telling people the result.

The non manly games thread started out well as everyone just posted in there but now we've moved back into....oh my comments are so awesome they need a new thread.

"God bless the internet" and GE stop looking in here until you've watched the damn game you big doofus!

I have noticed that issue @globaleagle

Peeps started other threads or began commenting on the Sths/T:ts game elsewhere.

Really would be easier, for several reasons, if they did get into the habit of talking about the non-Manly games in this thread!

Since you're so hamstrung (trailing behind us world-leaders time-wise) you just need to be vigilant about avoiding spoilers, I guess.

Big help??

Just finished watching the game (fell asleep during it lol)

Always a big help.

But avoidance tis the best solution.

*sigh* ....I remember when....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4