Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 17 2023 Cross Forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
mrblonde - NZWarriors said:
Should we find someone in Sydney/Brisbane, wherever his hearing's being held, to sneak up behind him and put a Warriors jersey on him just as the judiciary start to take evidence?

That'll guarantee a stand-down...

I personally have great difficulty believing his words were not aimed at the ref, or at best, were 50/50 aimed at Butler and Carrigan.

Don't worry ... his Broncos jersey has the same effect

tajhay - NZWarriors said:
Cant be Carrigan. His babysitter Adam Reynolds stated that it was aimed at the opposition. Would be nice if they both spoke before trying to spin up a story that it was anyone other than Butler.

The talk is it was aimed at Fifita who flicked Walsh's ear.

mrblonde - NZWarriors said:
Should we find someone in Sydney/Brisbane, wherever his hearing's being held, to sneak up behind him and put a Warriors jersey on him just as the judiciary start to take evidence?

That'll guarantee a stand-down...

I personally have great difficulty believing his words were not aimed at the ref, or at best, were 50/50 aimed at Butler and Carrigan.
We should send him in a Knights jersey so he gets 0 weeks like Gagai did.

Juju - NZWarriors said:
Got the popcorn ready...

The past week has been better entertain than a soap opera

I mean, personally speaking, I don't find soap operas interesting at all, so that really should be factual even if nothing happened.

Sproj - BroncosHQ said:
I mean, personally speaking, I don't find soap operas interesting at all, so that really should be factual even if nothing happened.
What happened to Jordan Riki, did he pick up an injury at the weekend?

Mr Frank White - NZWarriors said:
Could be season ending 👀. There’s whispers of a “slide” on the broncos forums

Fake news.

trump fake news GIF

It's not a whisper, we're flat out screaming and running for the exits.

To be honest the Broncos have been living a charmed life on the injury front, the bubble was going to burst at some point. They have some depth though. Raiders and Sharks have been similar and are getting hit now.

Just shows how good the Warriors have been too with so much thrown there way (though not necessarily the big guns).

You'd much rather have people coming back at this stage rather than falling off.

Worried2Death - NZWarriors said:
He was good, not losing too much there. Riki is a massive out though.
Riki is a huge reason why we've been great. The effort he puts in the kick pressure is phenomenal. And it puts the opponents right on the back foot.

Also he's such a terrific guy.

I actually hope it galvanises the Broncs a bit.I dislike individual players but not the team.

I would love to meet and beat the Donkeys in a GF 🤭

ZTop - BroncosHQ said:
Riki is a huge reason why we've been great. The effort he puts in the kick pressure is phenomenal. And it puts the opponents right on the back foot.

Also he's such a terrific guy.
Big raps on that guy. Always looking for work.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10