Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 17 2023 Cross Forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Brocko

broncosHQ
If Radley truly was a marked man he would be in the bin there. I get he is falling but that was a decent whack.

ryno

NZWarriors
BruiserMk1 - BroncosHQ said:
To be honest Radley couldn't have done much there, happened in a split second.

Reckless and contact to the head. He could have gone in less aggressive.

ryno

NZWarriors
It just ****s me when I watch the Niukore ‘shoulder charge’, some reckless contact to head is deemed ok, some is not.

Stalefish540

NZWarriors
Bongos, Tohs, and Sombreros in one afternoon.

Well tickle me pink, I may have to call the doctor if this hasn't gone down by the morning.

Evil_Mush

NZWarriors
Goddammit Manly 😅 that $2200 would've been just lovely....

index.php

Ever Hopeful

NZWarriors
Hey Broncos fans. Do you reckon Walsh calling the ref a c*** is better or worse than Montoya's homophobic spray at a diving Feldt that cost him 4 weeks on the sideline?

This will be an interesting test of the judiciary - there will be a lot of kids that are idolising Walsh right now that saw the way he spoke to an official. In my view they will have to come down hard for that fact alone.

A lot of us here think that a bit of a fall down to earth will help Reece with his career longevity. His ability to be a generational player will depend on him keeping his feet on the ground.

Foordy

broncosHQ
Ever Hopeful - NZWarriors said:
Hey Broncos fans. Do you reckon Walsh calling the ref a c*** is better or worse than Montoya's homophobic spray at a diving Feldt that cost him 4 weeks on the sideline?

This will be an interesting test of the judiciary - there will be a lot of kids that are idolising Walsh right now that saw the way he spoke to an official. In my view they will have to come down hard for that fact alone.

A lot of us here think that a bit of a fall down to earth will help Reece with his career longevity. His ability to be a generational player will depend on him keeping his feet on the ground.

We're going with the truth is a complete defence theory.

But seriously, I suppose it depends on if the club can prove it wasn't directed at the ref. Then he should get week or two (that's what Brandon Smith got for calling the ref a cheat last year ... but he got the Storm discount).

IMO, a homophobic slur is worse.

The media of course will ensure he doesn't get a fair hearing.

Mustafur

broncosHQ
Honestly as bad as it sounds I don't think a big punishment is a bad thing, he has been getting too lippy lately and the only way he is going to learn is with time off missing the action.

It will be a good lesson for him, lucky Origin was over in game 2..

Harry Sack

broncosHQ

Hard to say. If he's actually called the Ref a ****, he should have been marched. The fact that he wasn't says to me that there's a bit of doubt as to whether he did or not. That or Butler is just gutless. He'll be sitting on the side line for a week or two regardless imo and it will be good for him. He needs to pull his head in.

Organix

broncosHQ

Apples and Oranges. It was a bad look, but the homophobic slur is way worse. Walsh should sit out regardless. Dumb to be in that position in the first place that it may be even interpreted to be a slur on the ref.

Anyway, can't help or change your sexuality, you can change being a ****. 😜

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Broncos fullback Reece Walsh has entered a not guilty plea ahead of facing the Judiciary on Tuesday night, after being charged with Contrary Conduct towards a match official in Brisbane's loss to the Titans on Sunday.

Juju

NZWarriors
Broncos fullback Reece Walsh has entered a not guilty plea ahead of facing the Judiciary on Tuesday night, after being charged with Contrary Conduct towards a match official in Brisbane's loss to the Titans on Sunday.
Got the popcorn ready...

The past week has been better entertain than a soap opera

YouKnowIt

NZWarriors
So like the bunker... he's charged with contrary conduct towards the match official and there's insufficient evidence so no charge and he plays this week? I can see it now....

mrblonde

NZWarriors
Should we find someone in Sydney/Brisbane, wherever his hearing's being held, to sneak up behind him and put a Warriors jersey on him just as the judiciary start to take evidence?

That'll guarantee a stand-down...

I personally have great difficulty believing his words were not aimed at the ref, or at best, were 50/50 aimed at Butler and Carrigan.

tajhay

NZWarriors
I personally have great difficulty believing his words were not aimed at the ref, or at best, were 50/50 aimed at Butler and Carrigan.
Cant be Carrigan. His babysitter Adam Reynolds stated that it was aimed at the opposition. Would be nice if they both spoke before trying to spin up a story that it was anyone other than Butler.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16