ROUND 16-ROUND 26 PREDICTIONS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RD 16-MANLY VS BULLDOGS: WIN
RD 17-MANLY VS WEST TIGERS: LOSS (origin players out we saw wat happened with souths)
RD 18-MANLY VS PANTHERS: LOSS (panthers at home, desperate for a win and want revenge)
RD 19-MANLY VS DRAGONS: WIN
RD 20-MANLY VS BYE: WIN (this will be a tough one but we should see it through)
RD 21-MANLY VS COWBOYS: LOSS (unfortunetly this is the end of manlys fortress brookvale playing a strong team and if your a manly fan u should no our stats coming off a bye)
RD 22-MANLY VS BRONCOS: WIN (broncos cant seem to perform at brookie)
RD 23-MANLY VS KNIGHTS: WIN
RD 24-MANLY VS SHARKS: WIN (sharks will be looking for revenge but we are too strong)
RD 25-MANLY VS WARRIORS: WIN
RD 26- MANLY VS RAIDERS: WIN (only if jason smith is still out

SO THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ASWELL SINCE I WORRY ABOUT EVEYGAME EVEN WHEN WE PLAY KNIGHTS BUT IM SURE THOSE PICKS ARE RIGHT ON. AND IF ALL OF THOSE ARE CORRECT IT SHOULD SEE US WITH 36 COMPETITION POINTS AT THE END OF THE YEAR

We should beat the tigers, there forwards are ordinary. Manly will beat the cowgirls but lose to the broncs

5 wins in a row. I'd like to see that!

Brisbane have only won at brookie twice - last time was 93.

We should let all our players know this.

As for the bye - didnt we win our first match for about 2 months last year after the bye?? so we went 1 and 1 last year - id give us as good chance as any to do it again this year.

The teams are that close this year that the personell on deck from game to game make it impossible to foresee too accuratly.

Still ill take 7 - 3 in the run home

I think we are more chance of beating the Panthers away than the Sharks. I would be happy if we won 50% of our games coming home.

I fear the loss to Souths may come back to haunt us.

we very rarely if ever seem to win at sharks(,raiders,penrith and liechadt for some reason.play best 3 sides at home.knights away will not be a picnic if they have players back.should beat warriors at home.my prediction is sixth.draw is too tough and too many teams on our hammer.

Agree sue - our only hope for a top 4 finish is that Fortress Brookvale lives up to its reputation and we knock over Broncs, Cowboys and Dragons in particular as they are our direct competitors for the first 4 spots.

we have to be 50/50 for every game at brookie at least. As sue said we have some trouble beating some teams away - but the broncos have the same trouble beating us at home, hence why its the first game at brookie since 98 - brisbane had the draw rigged

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6