Round 16 Panthers v Sea Eagles Teams, Info, Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183677.msg269514#msg269514 date=1277463218]
There you go...the LITTLE things.....won't be re-watching THIS one on television. There is something not right at Narrabeen guiys - lets be honest here. Losing 3 from 4. Players pissing off. Quantum not wanting to extend their sponsorship.....

But hey, I know you all think everything sweet. You just keep thinking that guys.

Look it is terrible we are losing but fark me you are a drama queen.  
[/quote]

If you don't get passionate about our team, why follow them? Would you rather me sit here, and make excuses like you and Canteen Worker do all the time?

No...LIFT !

Garts link said:
Ryan must love seeing Bailey out there, haha.  He does suck though. 

As long as he puts in and does what is expected....I'm fine with him. If he loafs......then I'll be on him quick smart.

a long hard night for the boys but penrith are a quality side

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=183677.msg269526#msg269526 date=1277463425]
There you go...the LITTLE things.....won't be re-watching THIS one on television. There is something not right at Narrabeen guiys - lets be honest here. Losing 3 from 4. Players pissing off. Quantum not wanting to extend their sponsorship.....

But hey, I know you all think everything sweet. You just keep thinking that guys.

[/quote]

If you don't get passionate about our team, why follow them? Would you rather me sit here, and make excuses like you and Canteen Worker do all the time?

No...LIFT !
[/quote]

Mate I am passionate, ask my neighbours who have heard me yelling all sorts of sh!t.  They always say they know when Manly are losing.  I dont always make excuses, sometimes yes I will admit I do.  However I do not post dumb sh!t like you can.  A loss does not mean the end of the world and noone wants to play for Manly imo.  But hey each to their own and at the end of the day we are all on the same team.

missing_something link said:
Hodko - nice f**king pass to Jennings f**ktard

What...again!? Ok Hodko has gotta go! Is he like helping his fellow superleague team get some points!?

Garts link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183677.msg269528#msg269528 date=1277463505]
[quote author=Garts link=topic=183677.msg269526#msg269526 date=1277463425]

[/quote]

No...LIFT !
[/quote]

Mate I am passionate, ask my neighbours who have heard me yelling all sorts of sh!t.  They always say they know when Manly are losing.  I dont always make excuses, sometimes yes I will admit I do.  However I do not post dumb sh!t like you can.  A loss does not mean the end of the world and noone wants to play for Manly imo.  But hey each to their own and at the end of the day we are all on the same team.

[/quote]

Well ****en DO come on the site...instead of yelling.....yell here....it'll make me feel much better than when we are being pumped.....and you blokes are trying to be all balanced.

I'd rather you be more "out there". You'd rather me be more introverted.

Like you say, each to their own...but don't call me a drama queen and expect me to pat you on the back for it.

If Hodko is our best option, then we must still play him. I for one have failed to be impressed with him to the level of $280k at any stage this season, for me he would be $150k at best on current form. I don't see the potential in his running or passing game at this stage

I like the fact tonight, that at 36-10, I can still see the effort being put in from some of the guys, Whare is especially impressing me in that area, and it is also the reason I am a big Matai fan, you can see that every week from him

Mate I dont expect a pat on the back, I expect a reaction.  I would not say it otherwise.  If I disagree with you I will say so, you like so with me.  I dont get upset.   Would you rather I agree with you all the time?  Its what makes this site good.  Dickhead  ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2