Round 16 Panthers v Sea Eagles Teams, Info, Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All Hodkinson does are inside balls to Stewart and pass before the line, observe this half he will do the same thing.

Ok Panthers score yet again and convert, we're finished. I wonder how Dessie is going to fix the team after this fiasco

That call of Matai taking out Lewis was up there with the worst of the year. How the **** do you look at something 10 times and get something that wrong, Lewis took a huge dive

The commentators are making this is though it's a comedy...out our expense !! Laughing stock I guess

They were only saying a couple of minutes ago that we were not that bad, Penrith just on fire.  

There you go...the LITTLE things.....won't be re-watching THIS one on television. There is something not right at Narrabeen guiys - lets be honest here. Losing 3 from 4. Players pissing off. Quantum not wanting to extend their sponsorship.....

But hey, I know you all think everything sweet. You just keep thinking that guys.

LOL exactly Garts, they have been talking up our play most of the night

I don't mind Freddy commentating actually, just sounds like a normal bloke down at the pub watching the footy

ihBBolLz.jpeg

Ceagle link said:
Knew you would find a way to blame this on Lowe.

It can't be Lowe...it has to be something more than that. We look stale, and non committed. Lowe would just be a cop out, and I see that now.

We dont look like we are in the same league as the Panthers. Hodko doesnt do much since the City game.

I had enough at half time - its too bloody cold here and im heading back to the Central Coast..

Ryan link said:
There you go...the LITTLE things.....won't be re-watching THIS one on television. There is something not right at Narrabeen guiys - lets be honest here. Losing 3 from 4. Players pissing off. Quantum not wanting to extend their sponsorship.....

But hey, I know you all think everything sweet. You just keep thinking that guys.

Look it is terrible we are losing but fark me you are a drama queen.  

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8