Round 15 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a non-event.

They could've phoned it in.

Sure hope Manly show em the way tomorrow night...but a win will do, of course.

Surely this season has to finally dispel the Ricky Stuart coaching myth. The Raiders look directionless and clueless. They have to be favourites for the spoon. Why would you leave Milford on the bench for that long when you need a bit of spark to get you back in the game.

niccipops said:
I'm excited not to be watching a QLD team tonight. Go raiders. I lived in the Nation's Capital aged 4-7. We used to go swimming at the Olympic Pool at 18 degrees Celsius because it was hot!
I am much softer than that these days.
Water temp 26c before I'm in.

I won't get in my pool under 28c in summer usually keep it just under 30c.

The raisders actullay made the scumdogs look good....

ricky stuart is a dud... at 6-0 attacking their line , scumdog fat forwards were out on their feet , he overides campese decision to run the ball and demands a kick at goal...

dumb

HappilyManly said:
Son of Sam is losing it in the sheds :p

The Dogs first try was from an obstruction and forward pass combo - so he has nothing to gripe about :dodgy:

C'arn Raiders !!!

I agree as we all did about that first try. Manly had one disallowed that was less an obstruction than the "try" last night.

It's total rubbish how things always favours toddy's team when they need it.

I'm believe the time taken to award those tries is because toddy is on the phone to the video box.

They've already got an amazingly easy coast to the finals.

Bulldogs star fullback 'allegedly' punches someone - in re-hab until fixed...turns out rehab was 30min stint. - toddy cleared as always.

Ryan Tandy saga (tragedy) - toddy cleared, as always.

Bulldogs captain/coaches complain about the officials....never a fine.

Bulldogs player left on field after being concussed - todd makes up a loophole then says he has closed it. - no action.

dogs player concussed and refuses trainers instruction to come off - nothing happens and soo 1 diverts the attn of the nrl and journo's who obv don't have enough brain cells to focus on more than 1 thing at a time.

dogs spear tackle - no punishment

fatsiano deliberately dives late at dce's legs - nothing

dogs in a slump - send tries to faceless vid refs to award them the points.

The rorters were deliberately handed the grand final last year, but heaven help any team that has to face toddy's dogs if they are in the gf this year.

Such a great game that gets continually tarnished by the deeply entrenched old boys network that operates in their own slimy shadows.

Oh...and go Manly!

edit: - I tipped the dogs last night. lol

Yeah I tipped the Dogs too @globaleagle

There's just nothing to like about the Faders right now.

I've gone for the Worriers over the Bronx in the prelim to Manly later.

Mostly coz NZ are at home and their might be more Origin-itis in the Boncos camp.

Just hoping it's far more entertaining than that "game" last night!

Lol I was waitin' HM, I was waitin'!

Did Manu lose a bet or have some charity cause??

C'mon you Warriors...add to the QLD misery!

Well Thaiday's on one leg, and Gillette just did a acl in his shoulder.

Warriors half time 13-6 :)

Barba is nothing like he was before rehab :p

Love watching the Warriors 29-10.
They always look like they are having fun :)

Manu was fantastic, along with Hurrell and Mateo.

Good result for Manly too :)

Looking forward to the Eels rorting at the play the ball again as they have done all year. They don't get back to their feet, instead when tackled they plant the ball on the ground on front of them and either get a super quick play the ball or the tacklers get penalised for supposedly hanging on too long or markers not square. Hayne plane is the chief example. If Buhrer or Watmough tried this it would be a penalty against Manly every time.

Gallen spent most of last nights game swearing at the ref and that was fine, thurston does it every week that is fine also. Apart from stuffing things up for themselves, there was no way parra were going to be allowed to beat the scum today

Such a frustrating game.

Scum lead by 8 when Gower gets penalised and put on report for a crusher tackle (which in no way resembled a crusher tackle). Captain Scum, who should know a crusher tackle better than most, actually put his hand on Norrie's shoulder to keep him down on the ground and then the video ref inexplicably fell for it. Scum try next set.

Minutes later Roberts penalised for a cannonball tackle. No report. Not even a replay from fox!

Then Slater tackled round the ankles 5m from his own line places the ball on the ground while still lying flat, loses it cold and gets a penalty!

Then I could take no more and went outside.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4