Round 14 Banners vs Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Slide

Reserve Grader
The "banners" thread topic has been disappearing on Silvertails since Manly has been less competitive but I have enjoyed the wit of ST posters who have made some hilarious banner suggestions over the years. Rather than adding to the complaining when we have negative attention this a chance to stick it up the trolls, media and haters who enjoy seeing us suffer.

I wouldn't even know how to make a decent banner - some of the ideas thrown about on ST in the past have shown up at Fortress Brooky but most have just provided entertainment to fellow Silvertails. Feel free to address the current events, or share your favourite banners from past years...go!!

Panthers: Sponsored by Centrelink

image.png

The "banners" thread topic has been disappearing on Silvertails since Manly has been less competitive but I have enjoyed the wit of ST posters who have made some hilarious banner suggestions over the years. Rather than adding to the complaining when we have negative attention this a chance to stick it up the trolls, media and haters who enjoy seeing us suffer.

I wouldn't even know how to make a decent banner - some of the ideas thrown about on ST in the past have shown up at Fortress Brooky but most have just provided entertainment to fellow Silvertails. Feel free to address the current events, or share your favourite banners from past years...go!!
We got Bozo
You got Gus
That makes both clubs
KINDA SUSS

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4