Round 12 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Clint said:
HappilyManly said:
Clint said:
niccipops said:
I've got one out of one. Thank you kittens :cool: 7 more is possible at this point in time. I'm on a roll.:)

That would be an awesome trick. There are only 5 games remaining.

Maths hasn't been our strong suite this week :p

nor English..:p

@Alan

:p

As long as you dragged me into it you northern hemispherical ruminant lover, it's not maths but arithmetic that appears to be the problem.

I took the Riff. At home and the Squeels with no Hayne.

I can't see the Scum winning without Scam Smith, Billy Slimer and Crapper Cronk.

If the Raiders beat the Rorters it'll be the upset of the year. They're beyond ordinary.

Their 2nd came from yet another favourable call from a Pinko, Papalii never touched the ball - Friend knocked it on :mad:

Its a sub standard game :s Pearce is still making dumb decisions :)

No try decision against Sam Moa.

WDOTY - Worst decision of the year.....well at least since Wednesday night. :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
simon64 said:

There needs to be an investigation.

There should be an investigation into your Chooks mis-matched boots...WTF?

I bloody hope it's for charity coz odd coloured fluro boots is just a circle-jerk mate, even for Bondi ''brothers"'.

Only a couple of tries margin against the Faders ...who are far from home and ordinary......Wouldn't be crowing if I were you!

RiverEagle said:
So is Smith definitely out tonight too?

If so the Cows will canter it in.

For some slightly intangible reason the Scum rely on Scameron far more than anyone or anything..

I hope the Cowgirls put 40 on em, take the two points, and ... up the Scum"s for and against nicely.
Smith is playing, just been announced. Still reckon the Cows will win though.

RiverEagle said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
simon64 said:

There needs to be an investigation.

There should be an investigation into your Chooks mis-matched boots...WTF?

I bloody hope it's for charity coz odd coloured fluro boots is just a circle-jerk mate, even for Bondi ''brothers"'.

Only a couple of tries margin against the Faders ...who are far from home and ordinary......Wouldn't be crowing if I were you!

Get with the program bro! We wear wrong coloured shoes and shorts back to front . What do you guy do, have Steve Matai? :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6