Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Big Pete

broncosHQ
6 again for reasons
Legs tackle and Cherry Evans flopped on right as Fa'alogo was getting up to play the ball.

6 again for reasons
Aloiai was only standing 2m off the line to stop NAS.

6 again for every obvious reasons
Not blown.

In fairness to Harry, Jake did shift over to A, so I can understand not wanting to challenge him. He really needed NAS or somebody to run off his hip.

Finbar

broncosHQ
Interestingly, Melbourne are 8% less likely to win a match when Klein is refereeing.
Manly are 4% less likely.
Broncos are 6% more likely.

sup42

nzwarriors.com
Finbar - BroncosHQ said:
Interestingly, Melbourne are 8% less likely to win a match when Klein is refereeing.
Manly are 4% less likely.
Broncos are 6% more likely.
I think everyone knows Klein is a cheat so it doesn't matter who you are really, if the mood takes him you are screwed.

The Warriors get the worst calls in the NRL historically, and Klein is their worst Reff since Tim Mander grinning everytime the opposition scored against the Warriors while scowling when the Warriors crossed the chalk.

There are only a small handful of clubs with legit Ref dislike across the NRL, ignoring my Warriors bias I would happily admit the Titans are at least as bad as us if not worse for Ref ****.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Legs tackle and Cherry Evans flopped on right as Fa'alogo was getting up to play the ball.

Aloiai was only standing 2m off the line to stop NAS.

Not blown.

In fairness to Harry, Jake did shift over to A, so I can understand not wanting to challenge him. He really needed NAS or somebody to run off his hip.
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers

Big Pete

broncosHQ
Oh come on, if they are calling the flop then that game should have been pulled up every time the storm tackled us, they are master floppers
The Storm are certainly the masters at pushing the envelope. However the officials are typically right on those and that was as blatant as can be. Klein calls release right as DCE joins the tackle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16