Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 11 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Man, Panthers are a damn good chance of going 3 in a row aren't they.

I watched some of the match and from what I saw, i thought it was more of how bad the Rorters were.

of course they executed well, like normal ... but the Roosters didn't seem to offer too much resistance

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
Man, Panthers are a damn good chance of going 3 in a row aren't they.

Rabbits and us stand in their way. Next week is a good test for both sides.

80.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Makasene - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 8,068
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

I watched some of the match and from what I saw, i thought it was more of how bad the Rorters were.

of course they executed well, like normal ... but the Roosters didn't seem to offer too much resistance

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

I see in the Panthers this year what you see from some NBA teams

Just a top four finish will do and turn it on for the finals. Don't see them chasing minor premiership this year

10189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mustafur - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2019
186.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]KPWarrior - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 19, 2012
REACTIONS: 1,748

Why the hell would you let Sam Walker go?

It would honestly be insanity, everyone knows there isn't any halfbacks in the game but it takes alot of experience to make the position work outside very special cases and I see them making the same mistakes they did with Pearce giving him way too much first grade footy too early, but now that he has played this much it will unsettle him to go back to cup for too long.

I think their teams problem has been hooker not Walker playing 7 anyway, outside the game they had against you guys which was very weather effected they look noticeably worse without him, Smith has been a complete disaster of a signing soo far he looks like the coach has drilled into him a style of play he isn't suitable for at all, he is definitely the type of player that plays hooker with minimal instruction otherwise he should be playing lock.

Manu isn't a half, he isn't creative in the slightest he is a ball runner with all his creativity coming from offloads and ad lib play the only spine position he is suitable for is Fullback which he should be playing, he is completely wasted staying at Roosters while that path is blocked with Teddy there.

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
REACTIONS: 13,444
I’m suddenly thinking the Wahs losing to the Panthers by 12 points wasn’t really so bad after all.
No, but losing to the Roosters felt like missed opportunities both times. They didn't feel like the better team either time.

7809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dempsey - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 11, 2020
REACTIONS: 52
index.php

This is a comment from Tedesco 2023 not Tevaga 2022. So good.

5026.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Christchurch_Warrior - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 4, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,740
View attachment 52083
You have to wonder with comments like this when would the Roosters start looking at Robinson especially if they do not make the 8. They may start regretting the contract until 2027.

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
The Roosters look like a team that can't stand each other - the Lodge effect?

This is what happens when you have a bunch of entitled selfish idiots in your squad though and the Roosters have several of those. Plus, I think many of us felt Brandon Smith was a terrible marquee signing for anyone because he isn't really a hooker, at least not an 80 minute one and definitely not a playmaking one. He is also a moron and that wouldn't help. I imagine he is the type of guy to cut corners at training if left unchecked too.

They also have a 2023 version of Tedesco who looks like he is going the way of late career Boyd. JWH looks like he is getting left behind too and is constantly injured. They have no creativity in their spine at all as Keary is also looking slow. Their two supposed superstar kids in Walker and Suallii are misfiring and are/potentially leaving. For the first time in a long time too, they have no depth.

They look in trouble and all I can say is, if I were other clubs, I'd be very worried right now because the Roosters have 'ways' of getting rid of players with no salary cap repercussions and getting whoever they want regardless of contract situation. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Haas has signed with them early November for example.

8187.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Organix - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 19, 2012
The Roosters look like a team that can't stand each other - the Lodge effect?

This is what happens when you have a bunch of entitled selfish idiots in your squad though and the Roosters have several of those. Plus, I think many of us felt Brandon Smith was a terrible marquee signing for anyone because he isn't really a hooker, at least not an 80 minute one and definitely not a playmaking one. He is also a moron and that wouldn't help. I imagine he is the type of guy to cut corners at training if left unchecked too.

They also have a 2023 version of Tedesco who looks like he is going the way of late career Boyd. JWH looks like he is getting left behind too and is constantly injured. They have no creativity in their spine at all as Keary is also looking slow. Their two supposed superstar kids in Walker and Suallii are misfiring and are/potentially leaving. For the first time in a long time too, they have no depth.

They look in trouble and all I can say is, if I were other clubs, I'd be very worried right now because the Roosters have 'ways' of getting rid of players with no salary cap repercussions and getting whoever they want regardless of contract situation. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Haas has signed with them early November for example.

8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
I was going to tip Dragons to beat Cowboys in my betting.

The fact that Dragons have been in just about every game and Hunt's 300th game, thought that could have been enough for them to get a win here.

But then I decided to pick Cowboys. Don't let me down today Cowboys.

1412667335.png

8423.jpg
I was going to tip Dragons to beat Cowboys in my betting.

The fact that Dragons have been in just about every game and Hunt's 300th game, thought that could have been enough for them to get a win here.

But then I decided to pick Cowboys. Don't let me down today Cowboys.

Please Cows, let him down, be the losers we know you can be.

8509.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Battler - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .December 4, 2013
The amount of forward passes Cook gets away with is quite unbelievable, Cam Smith like.

2189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ivanhungryjak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 8, 2009
Refs would have penalised anyone else but Mitchell there.

[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020
Tigers been good today for anyone watching? Hard to tell turning it on at 8-0 at 60 minutes.

8509.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Battler - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .December 4, 2013
Tigers been good today for anyone watching? Hard to tell turning it on at 8-0 at 60 minutes.
They’ve shown up but aren’t getting any favours whatsoever from the ref or their halves

4517.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]bruce - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 1, 2015
REACTIONS: 39,708
View attachment 52083
They got a leg up against the Warriors, why are they complaining?.

Trainspotter

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,588
Broncbros could be on the slide now with Pamfers up next and a tough origin period, plenty of wins in the bank to ride it out and hopefully stay in the 8 though. Such a congested ladder, couple of losses on the trot gets dramatic.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020

Very tough to beat now if they keep up this newfound resolve.

8423.jpg
4619.jpg

Broncbros could be on the slide now with Pamfers up next and a tough origin period, plenty of wins in the bank to ride it out and hopefully stay in the 8 though. Such a congested ladder, couple of losses on the trot gets dramatic.

It'll be a tough one for the refs next week - make up penalties for the rubbish that was the Storm game would normally happen but it is up against the Panthers and they are never on the receiving end, so look out whoever we play the week after that!

4619.jpg
8423.jpg

It'll be a tough one for the refs next week - make up penalties for the rubbish that was the Storm game would normally happen but it is up against the Panthers and they are never on the receiving end, so look out whoever we play the week after that!

Do you reckon Walsh will be in origin camp when we play you, or is that down to Ponga's form?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8