Round 1 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I'm not much of a fan of writing up teams all pre-season but seeing as round one is approaching I was interested in what you guys thought the run on side might look like- or in turn what you think it should look like.
I'm still tossing up over a couple of positions I'm not sure about.

Based upon Hicks being injured my team is:

Stewart
Hoppa
Hill
Stephenson
Donald
Witt
Monas
Beaver
Kennedy
Watmough
Kite
Randall
Hecks

Bench:
Kylie
Willo
Harris
King

Actually I would put Dunley ahead of Chad, but I doubt that will happen. Dunley will be the travelling reserve.

I like the look of Stewart, Kite, Kennedy, Kyle, Witt and Monas. Not sure on the rest of them. Time will tell.

I think we are going to need our big guys in for this one.

We will need Minogue in to dish out some punishment on the warriors as i am sure they will be dishing out plenty on us.

For the same reason we need Dunleys agro in the team. I reckon Dunley will start after the hits he was putting on in the trials we cant not put him in.

I dont get it flip.

Are you saying the other guys are a chance of being dropped??

The only suprise i can see is Dunley on the bench and Harris or Willo being dropped.

Otherwise that team will be who lines up barring more injuries

Willo will start I think.

This game will be about size and power and nothing more

We will all find out tomorrow arvo I guess what Des has in mind. But I think we will playing every Big Boppa we have, therefore Dunley might miss out. Although as i said earlier I would have in there for Chad but i doubt Des will.

Dunley may not be that big but I think he will start over chad. His form in the trials alone puts him in a better position over chad.

Dunley was by far the best hooker we had in the trials, with Balin showing great promise for the future.

Actually we need a YART otherwise any team thread is not complete.

PS someone tell Ryan Luchetti has been cut. :p

This will be the team:-

1. B Stewart
2. S Donald
3. T Hill
4. P Stephenson
5. J Hopoate
6. L Williamson
7. M Monnas
8. B Kite
9. C Randall
10.D Heckenberg
11.B Kennedy
12.A Watmough
13.S Menzies

14.K Leuleuai
15.S Harris
16.S Dunley
17.J King

ONly because Des hates changing a winning formula. My side would be:-

1. B Stewart
2. S Donald
3. T Hill
4. P Stephenson
5. D Peachey
6. M Witt (if possible)
7. M Monnas
8. J KIng
9. S Dunley
10.B Kite
11.B Kennedy
12.S Harris
13.S Menzies

14.K Leuleuai
15.D Heckenberg
16.L Williamson
17.A Watmough

You think that Witt wont be there??

I would suggest otherwise.

You want to play tezza on the other side to what he has played on so far in his career??

What about Mitch Creary, he is a better player than Peachy??

Why wouldn't Witt be there??

yeah i would put Creary in he has been sniffing out a spot on the wing for a while

Witt isn't under any cloud....... he just got concust in the trial he is sweet for round 1.

1. Stewart
2. Donald
3. Steppa
4. Hill
5. Hoppa
6. Witt
7.Monas
8. Kite
9. Randall
10. King
11. Choco
12. BK1
13. Beaver

14. Hecks
15. Minogue
16. Willo
17. Harris

That is the team I would pick, and probably the team Dessie will as well. I would be keen for Hecks to start over King though...........

I would have to replace Randall with Dunley other wise its pretty close to what I would pick too

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4