Round 1 Team Lists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Far cry from:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Liam Foran
15. George Rose
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Tony Williams

Guys. Vic Mauro. Williams in centres. Galuvao starting player.

But we knew we had those injuries and suspensions so the team should be no shock. Your line up is clearly better but some unavailable unfortunately. Also what's up with the love for Liam Foran? He is on his 4th NRL club. Seu Seu is a better option at this point.

It's a shame that it's starting to look confirmed that Des is going with T Rex in the centres.

I hope it's just a Des ploy.

Duff link said:
It's a shame that it's starting to look confirmed that Des is going with T Rex in the centres.

I hope it's just a Des ploy.

Thank you Duff. Good to see some perspective.

i reckon we will win well but Williams is a real worry out in the centres this week,not so much  in that he will have a shocker but due to the fact that their outside backs have exceptional speed so positionally he needs to be perfect.on the other hand from what I saw from them in the trial they are physically vulnerable out wide 9and in the middle)and if the big lummox winds up he will steamroll them.duffie,stanley and nielson are skinny,lanky scum that should be made to look like mr bean by tony.lets hope so.wind up and f...ng smash them bigfella.you needs to prove yourself this year and what an opportunity this is.

wont they be on opposite sides of the park DSM? that theory worked when he was on the wing.

Didnt Des or some article some months ago suggest something about T-Rex training in the off season in the centres  ?  Memory is hazy on this though.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Didnt Des or some article some months ago suggest something about T-Rex training in the off season in the centres  ?  Memory is hazy on this though.

if Iro could be "successful" in the centres there is no reason another lumbering slow giant couldn't have some measure of success there

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=186689.msg321077#msg321077 date=1299629995]

if Iro could be "successful" in the centres there is no reason another lumbering slow giant couldn't have some measure of success there
[/quote]

He has been labelled an Iro in the past. I hope he goes better than that.

It's probably Loweys fault that Rex is in the centres. He loves an Iro or two.

Team looks good enough to come away with the points - need only contain Smith, Slater & Cronk combination.

The forwards need to watch out for the pass back inside from Smith to a running Slater.  I saw them start off a bit shaky when Cronulla went up the middle at Brookvale but they did tighten.  I didn't see the game in NZ, but assume the forwards have been spoken to and will man up.

Liam foran would be great off the bench no doubt, although seu seu has that agility about his play, I can't wait yonder a fully fit side come round 5 ! Will it be to late though ? A bonus for us too this year is that we won't be depleted come origin time ! Depending on performances I can't see anyon that may get picked besides killer and king, stewie has to
perform well at the back to even get a glance (2 years out).

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4