Round 1 AE Manly player of the match poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Round 1. Pick your manly player of the match from all 17 players involved.

1 - Brett Stewart
2 - Scott Donald
3 - Terry Hill
4 - Paul Stephenson
5 - John Hopoate
6 - Michael Witt
7 - Michael Monaghan (c)
8 - Brent Kite
9 - Shayne Dunley
10 - Jason King
11 - Steve Menzies
12 - Sam Harris
13 - Ben Kennedy

Replacements:
14 - Luke Williamson
15 - Anthony Watmough
16 - Daniel Heckenberg
17 - Kylie Leuluai

PS. Icant make this into a formal poll......poll's only go to 10 options atm :(

3 - Terry Hill (1 word - Inspriational)

So everyones impressed with Tezzas top play. But how about being on report twice?
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Sun Mar 13 2005, 08:36PM ]</span>

Tezza led by example.

I havnt seen so much agression since.......well tezza.

Monas had a topsy turvey first half.

I thought Witts kicking and defence was superb

its all part ofhis agression. report or not his aggression led the rest and even hoppa was listening to him and getting into the right spot. Watch a replay there were 2 occasions that really impressed me

1 - Hill was involved in a tackle, got bumped out first and SPRINTED back into line before the markers were fully set

2 - Warriors made a break. instead of rushing in to make the tackle he was pointing his inside man telling him to hold out and telling hppa to stay as well, then made the tackle.

PERFECT in defense.

think about it though.. if Tezza werent there.. we wouldnt of won. He made a few great tackles forcing the ball loose. Plus the penalty he got for us from nothing! He just worked up the other side. Inspired the team.

Monas is my favourite player Byso, but he made 6 errors today. He wasnt his usual self.

I remember early in the piece there was an image of Tezza on the screen. He was clapping his hands and yelling something out to the rest of the lads, firing them up. It was great to see, and shows a major reason why he will be such an asset if he stays on the field, which hopefully he will.

Tezza for me. Starch in the centres we have been missing, protecting Hoppas wing and the two worked well, bustling the opposition in to mistakes, high work rate and inspiring the team. A great effort.

I was very suprised that the warriors left Steppa and Donald alone. There was very little for them to do.

i find it hard to find a stand out, thought it was a good tough team effort, my fave part of the game was a piucture of the warrious bench, all four of them had cutes/bruises/ice packs etc, looked like a war movie scene! now that would not have happened 12 months ago! i think the forwards have to take some credit, they muscled up against some real tough opponents! They took a hammereing but on this occaision gave it back with interest! :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2