Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 1 2022, cross-forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
I thought JT13 wasn't too bad but he's clearly on the decline. No way he makes it to 2027 without looking like a shell of himself.

He looks unfit.

8770.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wolfie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 14, 2015
He looks unfit.

I think he looks disinterested. Payten is Paul Green lite.

2290.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]theshed - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2010
The Dogs should legit hire Shane Flannigan. He’d be be perfect for this roster.

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
The Dogs should legit hire Shane Flannigan. He’d be be perfect for this roster.

And would be perfect for all fans not to have to listen to his incredibly boring voice.

That freak Eels try from the long kick that hit the post - I thought the Eels players were off-side. Did they even check?
Ironic, given Hammer was found off-side at the end for what would have been a match-winner.

8997.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Broncos Maestro - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 1, 2016

Yup. Both the Tits and Cows losing is the best way to end the weekend. Is 2022 the year NRL hierarchy is restored (for QLD teams?)

We're a funny old mob we RL tragics, aren't we?
You want your Queensland brethren to get beaten yet me (and most Manly supporters I'm surmising) quite like the Tits and the 'Boys (and are even looking forward to the introduction of the 'Fins if it will mean we have to watch less Bronco matches on free-to-air TV).
However we dislike most, if not all, Sydney-based clubs and are happy when they lose (particularly Doesn'tmatta, Easts, Souffs and the Dogs) yet it seems you don't have the same animosity for Sydney teams as you do for non-Brisbane Queensland teams...
And when it comes to SOO all of us put the club-based dislikes aside if it means their players have a good match for the Blues or the Maroons.
Weird.

8423.jpg
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

You want your Queensland brethren to get beaten yet me (and most Manly supporters I'm surmising) quite like the Tits and the 'Boys (and are even looking forward to the introduction of the 'Fins if it will mean we have to watch less Bronco matches on free-to-air TV).
However we dislike most, if not all, Sydney-based clubs and are happy when they lose (particularly Doesn'tmatta, Easts, Souffs and the Dogs) yet it seems you don't have the same animosity for Sydney teams as you do for non-Brisbane Queensland teams...
And when it comes to SOO all of us put the club-based dislikes aside if it means their players have a good match for the Blues or the Maroons.
Weird.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

It’s not that weird. We generally just don’t care about Sydney teams except the Roosters because they poach everyone.

However we hate the Storm because their cheating has benefitted them massively and they are a proxy QLD team who have done nothing to develop league in Victoria. We also never beat them.

We didn’t mind the Cows until 2015 and now there’s history.

The Titans we don’t really care about but don’t like them because of Fifita.

However we dislike most, if not all, Sydney-based clubs and are happy when they lose (particularly Doesn'tmatta, Easts, Souffs and the Dogs)
Always wish misery upon anyone that's beaten us in grand final.
I'm sure that's one reason many Manly fans don't particularly dislike the likes of Warriors, Titans, Tigpies. Our main rivals are definitely from the old Sydney comp, especially the Eels.

9518.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jedhead - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 7, 2018
It’s not that weird. We generally just don’t care about Sydney teams except the Roosters because they poach everyone.

However we hate the Storm because their cheating has benefitted them massively and they are a proxy QLD team who have done nothing to develop league in Victoria. We also never beat them.

We didn’t mind the Cows until 2015 and now there’s history. Ever since they were ‘dudded’ in the finals a few years back, the refs have made sure they always get the rub of the green now.

The Titans we don’t really care about but don’t like them because of Fifita.
Speak for yourself @Sprojy. I go for all three Qld teams and only dislike the other two when we are playing them.

They all get duded when playing in Sydney (witness yesterday's perfect challenge record of the SqEELs). The Broncos perhaps more so, but there all Qld teams so I support themover any cockroach team anyday of the week.

And always remember if your life seems dull and dreary..................it is!

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 8,881
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
Always wish misery upon anyone that's beaten us in grand final.
I'm sure that's one reason many Manly fans don't particularly dislike the likes of Warriors, Titans, Tigpies. Our main rivals are definitely from the old Sydney comp, especially the Eels.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/
Imagine how we feel, 15 teams of foreigners and we still sledge our team the most, strange game to follow when you think about it.

8468.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Cult - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 17, 2013
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

Weird.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation
The Titans hate you guys.

Also I hate every other team almost equally.

9052.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncsFan - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 28, 2016
801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009

That freak Eels try from the long kick that hit the post - I thought the Eels players were off-side. Did they even check?
Ironic, given Hammer was found off-side at the end for what would have been a match-winner.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/
Yeah I thought the left side chase was offside, but it got zero scrutiny and was passed over by the commentators

9052.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncsFan - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 28, 2016
Fox Sports: ‘Not one of the big clubs’: Titans coach takes aim at officials in fiery post match rant. ‘Not one of the big clubs’: Titans coach takes aim at officials in fiery post match rant

There's whinging, and then there's the Tits.
Poor old warriors about to get reamed by the refs this week

2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

Fox Sports: ‘Not one of the big clubs’: Titans coach takes aim at officials in fiery post match rant. ‘Not one of the big clubs’: Titans coach takes aim at officials in fiery post match rant

Aren't they still owned by the NRL?

How many goes at a team do the Gold Coast get, they have already failed as the titans and gone bankrupt, had to hand their license over to the NRL, the whole GC area is a failed history of trying to get a team off the ground.

Surely the Sunshine coast or central QLD like Mackay or Rockhampton would have been better choices

1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

How many goes at a team do the Gold Coast get, they have already failed as the titans and gone bankrupt, had to hand their license over to the NRL, the whole GC area is a failed history of trying to get a team off the ground.

Surely the Sunshine coast or central QLD like Mackay or Rockhampton would have been better choices

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Ego. It would give the AFL a free kick in the PR department even though the Suns aren't that popular either.

[/st_td_row][st_td]The Don - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 19, 2020

Would have been nice to to see Annesley address what Holbrook said rather than literally just go over Campbell's attempted try saver and saying it was a bad look for the game when Moses took 2 minutes to kick from in front at the end. What about the calls that actually effected the game? Paulo's knock on, Moses' hit on the neck of Sami or the captains challenges etc. What a waste of time.

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
I don't know what you expected Annesley to say? Holbrook said the head referee can't pick and choose but the referee does have that power. In regards to the Will Smith and Issac Liu situations, they're different situations and in the video referees view, Will Smith lost the ball attempting to interfere with Moses.

In my opinion it should have been a penalty to Titans for the leg pull by Penisini. Tackle was complete and Penisini drags Smith's body the wrong way. Atkins should have ruled it that way in the first place.

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Not since 2017.

8190.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Allo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 28, 2012
I think he looks disinterested.

Payten is Paul Green lite. The players just dont get him.

I think he’s more like Seibold.

Thinks he knows best when he actually has no idea. Don’t know why anyone ever rated him as a coach

Total fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8