Round 1, 2018 - Reportly Newcastle (Away)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Manly beat Newcastle in Newcastle in 2016? I specifically rememeber it because Brayden Wiliame had never won a game before that. I travelled to the game because I knew he'd break his duck that day. Was a good game from the grandstands. Loved my first trip to the stadium

Hey Legend - you are right it was round 8 if I remember and I couldn't make it because I was in having a operation, it was all clear as they did a brain scan and nothing showed up.

Hey Legend - you are right it was round 8 if I remember and I couldn't make it because I was in having a operation, it was all clear as they did a brain scan and nothing showed up.

That's great to hear. Good news all round!

I did learn one thing that day. I won't watch a day game from the Eastern grand stand ever again. The view was amazing but the sun was a killer for the eyes.

That's great to hear. Good news all round!

I did learn one thing that day. I won't watch a day game from the Eastern grand stand ever again. The view was amazing but the sun was a killer for the eyes.

Yep, learnt that lesson, that's why it will be the Chairman's lounge. BTW the caterers at Brookie should take the drive and see what they serve there. It's the best food of any ground.

Yep, learnt that lesson, that's why it will be the Chairman's lounge. BTW the caterers at Brookie should take the drive and see what they serve there. It's the best food of any ground.
If I get a box invitation as expected I’ll pm you supreme leader

The biggest issue here will be the fact NRL want a dream first round with the born again underdogs Newcastle- who will have a capacity home crowd and officials on side.
I believe Manly will win, only if Mentally stronger in 2018 which I think they will be.

Maybe we should let head office knownwe will be renewing memberships and making club donations next week

Broncos not at Suncorp on a Friday night in the first round!...dont believe it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8