Round 1, 2018 - Reportly Newcastle (Away)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
According to The Daily Telegraph, we’ll be heading up the M1, first up in 2018.

228CF93D-EEB6-4937-937C-184BDBEF5027.jpeg

Big danger game although it's still probably one of the easiest opponents to start against, but there really is no easy as shown throughout 2017

I’m taking the f3.

Fact: the RMS Website’s explanation for changing from the f3 to the m1 was because they were moving to an alphanumeric system for naming roads.

I’m not sure what part of f3 isn’t alphanumeric.

Tough first game imo. That said with so many recruits it will take knights a while to gel.
I would hope we have a slightly different make up to 2017 but the Thompson rumour seems to of fizzed out.

Awesome. First time in 4 seasons there will be a Newcastle / Manly game in Newcastle. I only have to drive 20 mins instead of the 3 hours to get to a game. Corporate box, here I come. There are footy gods after all! Made my weekend.:clap:
Don't mean to be a know it all, although I do remember one manly vs knights game at newy last season. They had special jerseys on

Anyways, good for you nevertheless. Hope many manly fans arrive for rd 1

6pm on a Friday in Newcastle - wonderful planning (not)! :mad: Why do they schedule games at Newcastle and Gosford on a Friday night knowing full well the traffic on the F3 is at its worst :banghead: Yet it continues every year with no consideration for the logistics for Sydney fans to get there @:mad: Rant over!

I’m taking the f3.

Fact: the RMS Website’s explanation for changing from the f3 to the m1 was because they were moving to an alphanumeric system for naming roads.

I’m not sure what part of f3 isn’t alphanumeric.
Purely to take the "free" out of it. Its all about money and one day (probably sooner rather than later) it won't be free anymore to use it....:rolleyes:

Tough first game imo. That said with so many recruits it will take knights a while to gel.
I would hope we have a slightly different make up to 2017 but the Thompson rumour seems to of fizzed out.
We may just be waiting for the cooling period to finish. I can't see him not coming, his comments on twitter gave me plenty of reassurance

No news isn't bad news

Awesome. First time in 4 seasons there will be a Newcastle / Manly game in Newcastle. I only have to drive 20 mins instead of the 3 hours to get to a game. Corporate box, here I come. There are footy gods after all! Made my weekend.:clap:

I think Manly beat Newcastle in Newcastle in 2016? I specifically rememeber it because Brayden Wiliame had never won a game before that. I travelled to the game because I knew he'd break his duck that day. Was a good game from the grandstands. Loved my first trip to the stadium

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6