Rothtools latest Manly ****e

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SHOOSH II

Which Manly Sea Eagles star is not happy about the multimillion-dollar package deal for Jake and Tom Trbojevic at Brookvale.The disgruntled player is earning only $350,000 and could get double that at a rival club.

SPOTTED I
Manly Sea Eagles coach Dessie Hasler spending an hour at Parklea Prison with his hooker Manase Fainu, who was denied bail for allegedly stabbing another man with a 10-centimetre bladed knife.

Well? Who would be the Disgruntled one??? AFB?

SHOOSH II

Which Manly Sea Eagles star is not happy about the multimillion-dollar package deal for Jake and Tom Trbojevic at Brookvale.The disgruntled player is earning only $350,000 and could get double that at a rival club.

SPOTTED I
Manly Sea Eagles coach Dessie Hasler spending an hour at Parklea Prison with his hooker Manase Fainu, who was denied bail for allegedly stabbing another man with a 10-centimetre bladed knife.

Well? Who would be the Disgruntled one??? AFB?

Highly doubt it would be AFB, he would certainly be on more than that and looks pretty happy with his position at the club via recent social media posts etc.

Well my list of who it wouldnt be.

Jorge - just happy to be playing. Doubt another side would pick him up.
Parker and Suli - again not high on the radar of others.
Garrick - still too green to command double.
DCE - Haha
Marty - is on good coin already
Manase - move on nothing to see here
AFB - again as mentioned above seems happy. Although could probably demand double if hes only on 400k
Sirro - perhaps? Although always injured so probably not.
Thomson- no

Only one I can think of is DW but again who would have him at the moment. He has obviously taken a pay cut to finance the Turbos so may hold a grudge?

Most likely just made up by rothtool....

Thoughts?

If there is someone in this boat they should leave for their $700,000 pay day and blow out some other club's cap. Better that than a disgruntled player.

We as a code should be making it harder for snake agents and players to get out of contracts that the player has signed, not easier. What Matterson did yo the tigers was disgusting. The player managers wield way to much power and the clubs needs to wrestle it back

Well my list of who it wouldnt be.

Jorge - just happy to be playing. Doubt another side would pick him up.
Parker and Suli - again not high on the radar of others.
Garrick - still too green to command double.
DCE - Haha
Marty - is on good coin already
Manase - move on nothing to see here
AFB - again as mentioned above seems happy. Although could probably demand double if hes only on 400k
Sirro - perhaps? Although always injured so probably not.
Thomson- no

Only one I can think of is DW but again who would have him at the moment. He has obviously taken a pay cut to finance the Turbos so may hold a grudge?

Most likely just made up by rothtool....

Thoughts?
Its Walker

MAYBE HE JUST MADE IT UP!?!?!?!?!

And no wonder he does. Instead of thinking the old drunk is stirring we immediately go through our playing list to 'find the traitor!!!' Pitchforks a ready.

The 'shoosh' part of his dribble is the worst part of his already rubbish articles. I mean are any of the 'shoosh' subjects are never named? Will we ever find out who the non helmet wearing bike rider was? Will we ever know who the unhappy player (read manager wanting more commission) is?

I think Cronulla fans would be more annoyed at his article today which talks about Xerri wanting to go to the....anyone....... Roosters! (surprise!!!)

XERRI RIPE FOR THE ROOSTERS

The rumour will not go away that Sydney Roosters are interested in boom Sharks centre Bronson Xerri as a long-term replacement for Latrell Mitchell.

We reported recently that Xerri was a very close friend of new Roosters halfback Kyle Flanagan and was upset when Flanagan left the Sharks for Moore Park.

We also revealed the young centre is not overly impressed that Knights discard Jesse Ramien has been signed on a big-money contract to return to the Shire on a bigger and better deal than his own.

So, watch this space. Xerri is under contract for another two years at Cronulla — but that means nothing. Former Wests Tigers star Ryan Matterson has shown every player in the game how easy it is to break a contract to earn more elsewhere.

Just an old piss head trying to stay relevant in the off season ,while creating stories from the bottom of an empty schooner glass
Sad pathetic and redundant old fool well past his prime who should put away the poisen pen for good

Last edited:
I hear Xerri is unhappy with the peanuts the gummies are paying him compared to Moylan and Johnson .... over to you Rothsloshed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4