Rothfool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sixty? he looks decrepit for ninety.

He makes me look great for nearly 70

IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG

Don't normally like Zero Tackle, but they didnt miss Slothfield today

Buzz causing a…buzz
Working and studying in the field of journalism, I always felt a need to respect those who have done this for a long time, Phil ‘Buzz’ Rothfield included.

His antics in season 2018 have become too much however with the veteran journalist making jokes about rape, ratting out the Canterbury club on Mad Monday, his constant whingeing of the referees and complaints about the state of the current game.

He disrespects his ‘followers’ on social media by labelling them trolls and even got George Rose sacked from his job as an NRL ambassador on the social media platform recently.

I don’t recall one positive story coming from Buzz this season. The Daily Telegraph desperately needs to follow the same structure as The Courier-Mail, The Australian and every other sports reporting news entity in the country by getting rid of these so called ‘crisis merchants’ and signing on journalists who love the game of rugby league and don’t focus on the negativity.

As Telegraph readers lose interest, let’s see what they provide us consumers this Grand Final week.

Rothtool on nrl360 thinks trent Robinson should be dally m coach of the year. Lmfao. When Robinson was cheering hard in the coaches box on saterday it was because he knew what a total dud he would be shown to be be if his sombero roosters didnt make the grandfinal.

Rothtool on nrl360 thinks trent Robinson should be dally m coach of the year. Lmfao. When Robinson was cheering hard in the coaches box on saterday it was because he knew what a total dud he would be shown to be be if his sombero roosters didnt make the grandfinal.
Only Rothfield could think that, Robinson picked up Tedesco and Cronk so where did he expect the Chooks to finish?
Bellamy kept the Storm chugging along without Cronk and couldn’t settle on a halfback and they’re still in the GF.

Only Rothfield could think that, Robinson picked up Tedesco and Cronk so where did he expect the Chooks to finish?
Bellamy kept the Storm chugging along without Cronk and couldn’t settle on a halfback and they’re still in the GF.
What about Barrett? I bet none of the others brought their own desk and garden furniture to work.

From a bloke who does not give a rats about who wins awards unless its a Manly player, a seriously funny outcome would have been if Anthony Griffin won the Coach of the year and really would have put a sword through "Gus (I put the air in footballs) Gould"....also adding a massive "what if" to the decision that seemed a little shady at the time....media would have tried the carpet sweep, but would have wound up big and we could grabbed the popcorn and enjoyed.

I listened to that and laughed. He was talking like it was such a challenge to integrate Tedesco and Cronk, like how will these young up and comers go in an established side like the Roosters? Jeez that would take some next level coaching...

Seibold should be coach of the year...

Bet you the young lady is getting plenty of job interviews or gigs and notoriety because of this photo.
Nobody has taken into account how this poor young lady feels about it all. Poor lady. Glad it's not my daughter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6