Rothfool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Would have to be the biggest hypocrite going around! Will write things about other people and try and tarnish them so it’s kind of nice to see him in the spotlight for once.
I’m sure this photo he begged Kate to remove from twitter and I’m so glad she didn’t. So I have re tweeted it and I may have also heard he wanted her to post that he did it for charity!

This is a weekly occurrence for the man. No charity event. But I could be wrong?!?!

Just ask Matt Seers about Buzz and women

Rothtool has to be one of the world's ugliest, worst-preserved 60 year old alive.
Co-incidentally, I remember him as a curly-haired copy boy who was a pest - hence the name 'Buzz' - when I worked on The Australian sports subs desk.
His father is into his 90s and only retired as a doctor in the last 2 years or so.
Good luck to the old fella but buzz might be around for a while yet.
And last I saw the old bloke he looked younger than him...

Coincidence, but nothing in the paper from this piece of sh1t... Has he been stood down?????

They are into him over at the Kennel and our good friend, Kate McClymont, is asking questions also of him. I juts love seeing the old drunk get some of his own back. I wonder if Graham Hughes will be allowed to give it to him on air???

Plenty been giving it to the Mole too about his hypocrisy in roasting the Dogs for their Mad Monday exploits and then suddenly being very quiet when it comes to his coffee mate Sam Burgess and his social media adventures with the tackle. Good to see.

Rothfield came to prominence under Hadley on the continuous call. Somehow I think he realised how much whinging and bad mouthing gets people going. Kind of like the leader of the free world.

Plenty been giving it to the Mole too about his hypocrisy in roasting the Dogs for their Mad Monday exploits and then suddenly being very quiet when it comes to his coffee mate Sam Burgess and his social media adventures with the tackle. Good to see.

That Mole douche and Rothtool are mates.

Idiots enjoy the company of fellow idiots.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10