Rothfield’s Sunday Column - Who’s the player

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
.... running straight at a couple of 115kg defenders and getting hit front on is not effective ..

It’s good fun though!!

I’d like to see Marty’ stats on post impact meters. I think he’d be at the very top of that stat as well...

Anyone who doesn’t rate Kapow either doesn’t know the game or has never played in the forwards.... I mean even @Woodsie rates him and he’s a retired WINGER ffs!!

;)

It’s good fun though!!

I’d like to see Marty’ stats on post impact meters. I think he’d be at the very top of that stat as well...

Anyone who doesn’t rate Kapow either doesn’t know the game or has never played in the forwards.... I mean even @Woodsie rates him and he’s a retired WINGER ffs!!

;)

Did I impress you with my knowledge of front row running ????

See ... all that spare time at fullback or wing ... I had to watch something ....

It’s good fun though!!

;)

You missed the letter "h" in winger.

And he is clearly not retired.

Someone had to look pretty and save the club money on jersey cleaning hehehe ;)

Haha ... Can't even claim that ... I played in the day when only FG (1-15) had their jersey's washed by the club .... all us reggies and u/23's wore the number that we had been "graded with" ....

I got graded later in the season from Presidents cup and my number was 52 ...... so at least I can confidently say that I was at least the 52nd best player at the club ....

Haha ... Can't even claim that ... I played in the day when only FG (1-15) had their jersey's washed by the club .... all us reggies and u/23's wore the number that we had been "graded with" ....

I got graded later in the season from Presidents cup and my number was 52 ...... so at least I can confidently say that I was at least the 52nd best player at the club ....
Mum had to clean mine. The normal washing couldn’t get the souls of my enemies out properly :rofl:

Roosters would not have comedy capers department arranging the third party agreements though. Roosters to arrange a drug bust at JWH house and Kapow fast tracked to the city (ford). Heard it here first folks
AFB played 60min the other day. He has a pretty phenomenal motor at his current size. Still very young (he's 22). I actually think he's the prototype for what will be an in demand front rower. As he matures his motor will improve. Boyd and Paulo are the type you don't want to have.
afb is an absolute beast and a champion player in my eyes. Will be the premier prop when he comes of age. I will be saddened if he were ever to leave the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8