Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
If he had have died yesterday, it would have freed up enough salary cap to get both O'Donnell and O'Meley I reckon. :lol:

Barks. Please head my warnings via email!

It's only a joke.

Not a vey funny one... but i can see with the way some people on here post that flip would deem it appropriate

Egging on? :lol:

I'd rather you weren't even around so I would worry about me trying to get you to post more.

do your best. People like you always have a go at how stupid people at MSE are , yet you're the perfect example of why this site is no better.

take your meds and have a lye down mate. You've done a good job of making the thread about yourself.

haha...you still going? Didn't you start the thread with a moron of a subject. hehehe

Flip, that's my last post to you, have one more go.....and move on. if you want to continue egging me on to get me of this site, you a small, little man.

Anytime you want to discuss this, let me know what manly game you are going to next. We can discuss.

haha...you still going? Didn't you start the thread with a moron of a subject. hehehe

Flip, that's my last post to you, have one more go.....and move on. if you want to continue egging me on to get me of this site, you a small, little man.

Anytime you want to discuss this, let me know what manly game you are going to next. We can discuss.

MO = modus operandi.

Doesnt take to much to figure out Barks. He drifts in on a Santa Ana blustery wind and blows all hot and wishing to be troublesome. A bit like Ryan on supplements.
Then, when challenged melts into the fog and diplays his weakness. Then he gets all embarassed and challenges everyone to fisticuffs behind the barn door of Optus.

Recommendation for Action = Barks swallows:

Barks, Youve been back 3 minutes mate, and your already acting like a dick. For god sake man, chill and try and forge new environmental friendships. Swallow you hatred for fellow man and live a little.

If he had have died yesterday, it would have freed up enough salary cap to get both O'Donnell and O'Meley I reckon. :lol:
while i see the funny side to this cos im a sick prick too
becareful guys this stuff gives the haters of ure site ammo to use.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4