Rose Gorn for Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, I was chowing down on a meat pie and then they flashed his leg. I nearly choked.

I've seen some worse stuff than that but I just had to look away. Not sure why but that was just bad.

I hope they have morphine on stand bye for **** like that.

I see you only heard the game on the radio. Just for more detail his was clean snapped about 3 inches up from the ankle.

And he handled it very very well!

Maybe it will throw a chance down for one of those boppers we've got in the PL front row.

man that was some sickining ****, poor Georgie. I honestly thought he was through the gap as well and could see a repeat of that try he got against the roosters (i think?) last year........ but then he didn't get up.

what ever has happened to this big guy we got in the offseason. He has a really long name beginning with F?

Looked pretty gruesome on the tv. Not nice to see a leg at right angles.

No big loss really. I'm sure the possible replacements can defend.

Watmoughs tackle wasn't bad. He won't have a case to answer for.

Matai will go for another week for his lifting tackle.

King speared a bloke the tackle immediately before the one watmough was put on report for.

Don't discount that Watmough will be charged. There is a different (stricter) rule book for incidents involving Manly players.

On the SMH website they say George 2007 NRL season is over.
Must have work experance kid writing tonight, didnt take much to work that out

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4