Roosters v Raiders Grand Final Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't need to go back to school idiot
I've been successful in every thing you've wanted to achieve.
lolol........you make me laugh mate. You have no idea what I've achieved but I can guarantee you 100% it's 10fold more than you have or ever will! What I do & what I have done is something you can only dream of doing. I can see by the language you resort to that your achievements are very little......& yes you need to go back to school.....

lolol........you make me laugh mate. You have no idea what I've achieved but I can guarantee you 100% it's 10fold more than you have or ever will! What I do & what I have done is something you can only dream of doing. I can see by the language you resort to that your achievements are very little......& yes you need to go back to school.....
Feed him bruv

Have a look at NRL.com if you want to see a PR department in overdrive.

The link which has referee-only audio of the call is obfuscation at best.

Ummmm I haven't quoted any achievements lolol. Angry little man aren't you! Nah won't show my face coz you might fall in love with me......& no not hiding behind a keyboard. I do like how you've worked yourself up over nothing though lolol. Anyway have a good rest of the night.

Hey MAdmax, I think we found the angry little man you have been sparring with @;)

Goes to show that Politis money is better than nrl money as sutton wasted no time in over-ruling cummings to help the roosters.

You'd think a team with 15 million worth of talent "paid in a totally legit not underhanded way" wouldn't need so much help in winning Grand finals. 2013, now 2019.

I honestly don't know if it is an actual rule or a ref stuff up but for a ball to hit a roosters trainer and the roosters get the scrum??? Wow. It's hard to think that's the rule. Amateur hour. In cricket, the fielding team can leave a helmet on the ground but if it gets hit, it's 5 runs to the batting team.

So another gf to the sombrero rorters, with help.

All hail the sutton cartel, all hail king Nick.

Glad I only watched the Toronto v Featherstone GF. One ref, fast paced, no controversies, just footy.

Is it not also the up to $50 dollar bet that sporting bet have refunded every week of the year? How is this week suddenly different?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4