Roosters v Raiders Grand Final Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Sutton and Cummins aren't sacked after that then the NRL confirms itself as absolutely corrupt.
FFS, get over it.

These guys are the NRL....and therefore the corrupt media..... they decide winners and losers ever since they owned the game (entertainment)....

If Manly win next year, damn these evil bastards, it's only because they made a killing on it.............

enjoy life without this crap!

A defece oriented game. Bungled call by the ref re six to go. Maybe Cronk a little unlucky to be sin binned. The Raiders had their chances, bombing at least one certain try. The Roosters had the class to score a try when it was needed.

Anyway, if our game continues to improve and we don't have too many injuries, I think we can win next year's GF.

wow. what an embarrassment to the game. every single fan, even rorter fans know that was ridic..

what a joke. the cronk fairytale farewell made me spew in my own mouth..disgrace.. shades of '13 for sure. what a debacle. the politis love fest shown on ch9 also made me sick. not even trying to hide the boys club that is the NRL anymore... sigh.. my love of manly will have me back next year, lucky it is so strong or I'd be gone few years ago. toolburg ran the game into the ground

This year has proven to be an absolute wasted opportunity for us.
Surprisingly wasted, but it still hurts.

Roosters were there for the taking tonight, if only the Raiders played through the middle, like we do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6