Roosters v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, Teams stats chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy link said:
Catn agree there

Hall had and Ace and 8 on suit but didnt go all in, Orford had a 10 and 3 off suit and went all in.

Orford wouldn't have needed to even play his hand had Hall linked to the right or Ballin gone to another player instead of Hall first

bears.gif
vs.gif
s_cst_fal.gif

Sun 16 Aug 2009
3:00pm
Pizzey Park

Players:
1.  Dennis SANDOW
2.  Michael CHAPMAN
3.  Shane NEUMANN
4.  Andrew SUNIULA
5.  Ryan WALKER
6.  Robinson GODFREY
7.  Trent HODKINSON
13. Jon MUIR
12. Jon GRIEVE
11. Vic MAURO
10. Adam CUTHBERTSON
9.  Cameron JOYCE
8.  Phil MORWOOD

Interchange:
14. Simon ALLEN
15. Mark PAGE
16. Junior PALAU
17. Tim BROWN

Coach: Brandon COSTIN

Canteen Worker link said:
We lose this and it is goodbye Manly!!!!

Not if we win the next three games after this one and some of the teams above us also lose one of their next 4 games. 

Fluffy link said:
Catn agree there

Hall had and Ace and 8 on suit but didnt go all in, Orford had a 10 and 3 off suit and went all in.

I disagree with your analogy. Hall made the bigger error as we were short stacked and he should have pushed all in with his Ace 8 suited. By the time Orford went all in with his 10 3 off the only move was all in as we were pot committed.

Jeez I hope T-Rex isnt out due to injury and that is the only reason he was dropped.....unless its a season ending injury

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=181324.msg236279#msg236279 date=1249973575]
Catn agree there

I disagree with your analogy. Hall made the bigger error as we were short stacked and he should have pushed all in with his Ace 8 suited. By the time Orford went all in with his 10 3 off the only move was all in as we were pot committed.
[/quote]

you are kidding, we had 3 more hands up our sleve to waste an all in on.

He should have surrended to small blind and waited for a better hand, thats what a high earning player of his experience should have done.

His panicking makes MM look like the iceman

I hope the Rorters pick Shaun Kenny-Dowell.  If there's another useless winger in the game, he is it.

nita link said:
Does Hodkinson usually play fir the Sunshine Coast? I thought he was a Toyota cup kid?

Trent Hodkinson has played the whole year with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles as their halfback. From memory, he has only missed one game for them as he was chosen as the halfback for the QLD Residents team that played against the NSW equivalent prior to the SOO3 game (SCSE copped a bit of a flogging that weekend that he was out).

So, people calling for Ox's head demanding he be replaced by this guy are basing it on watching just a handful of his games?

nita link said:
So, people calling for Ox's head demanding he be replaced by this guy are basing it on watching just a handful of his games?

and watching all of orfords

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6