Roosters this weekend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Ok, we are staring down the barrell of 3 losses on the trot and the word "slump" is being thrown around alot.

The roosters will be without Pearce, Mini, Roberts and Anasta.. there will be no excuses just like last week if we are to lose.

How do we get our season back on track??

I think all we have to do is watch and control Craig Wing... I'd say he will be playing hooker (for some reason Anderson persists with him there even though he is better at 7).... He is excellent at giving his mob a roll on from dummy half... he will be the main cog of their attack this week.

Hopefully, the boys have done some soul searching this week and will look to get back to playing for each other, being desperate and getting some structure in attack. Ox should have learnt alot from last weekend and will hopefully take the better options this weekend.

The roosters have been committed all year and even last night they never really gave up... We will have to play for the full 80 minutes and hopefully we can put a few good tries on and get Ox's confidence back and with that get our season back on track.

Manly by 16 as long as we get desperate again. Even more if Ox fires.

Im waiting to see the lineup.

Im still too pissed off with Des more than Orford for last week and i want to see a team lineup (inc bench) that matches a game plan.

I think the bookies will give us about -8.5 start this week which will probably be about right on paper. We need to lift a lot. It's the sort of game where we could come good and win by a decent margin - but deep down I don't think so.

If we sit here thinking this will be the turn around week and if we just turn up we can play ourselves back into form by winning by plenty +.......... then we are set for major disappointment.

Last week should have been exactly that ! We should have won by plenty +.

Something has to be different. Something has to change.

Im waiting on Des to see the team & game plan. If we indeed can come up with one.

how will anything be different from last week??

we will still have Junk at 6 and 7.

and we will still have no idea how to formulate an attacking strategy

If we sit here thinking this will be the turn around week and if we just turn up we can play ourselves back into form by winning by plenty +.......... then we are set for major disappointment.

Last week should have been exactly that ! We should have won by plenty +.

Something has to be different. Something has to change.

Im waiting on Des to see the team & game plan. If we indeed can come up with one.

Your just BEGGING for a Yart aren't you Jatz !!! ;)

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. Chris Hicks
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Travis Burns
15. Mark Bryant
16. Glenn Hall
17. Luke Williamson / Adam Cuthbertson

will be the team.

I hate that because Ballin is in reggies again.

Hopefully Anderson keeps selecting along the lines of what he did with Pearce last night, that was the worst coaching call i have seen for a long time

how will anything be different from last week??

we will still have Junk at 6 and 7.

and we will still have no idea how to formulate an attacking strategy

Far out Fro...just give Orford time mate...he'll come good.

We should put 50 on em and concede 0, really. If they seriously wanna win this year they should smash them.

how much time does he need Ryan, its round 17 or whatever, does he need 2 years of a 3 year contract to settle in???

and as for the joker in the 6, you might have a point if you said give him time, he hasnt played 5/8 for long, but hes junk at the moment.

Orford has been a half for ever, and this year he is simply diabolically crap..

how much time does he need Ryan, its round 17 or whatever, does he need 2 years of a 3 year contract to settle in???

and as for the joker in the 6, you might have a point if you said give him time, he hasnt played 5/8 for long, but hes junk at the moment.

Orford has been a half for ever, and this year he is simply diabolically crap..

FMD, all this poor coaching/team selections have put me in a bad mood, so look out Fro.

1) Capital H for How
2) The whole first sentence is ****
3) Capital A for And
4) ' in hasnt
5) ' in hes
6) no 2 .. after crap

FMD

:p

I just hope that this slump is exactly the same as the so called slump the broncos didn't have this time last season.

Come one guys, its too early to drop the bundle.

You reckon you are in a bad mood Jatz, Ive posted more negative comments in the last week than in the last 2 years :)

1. You are correct.
2. looks all right to me.
3. Shouldn't have actually started a sentence with and, but yes it should have been capitalised.
4. and 5. My ' key is broken :)
6. That .. is a generally accepted method of inviting response or continuation of the discussion.

But what can I say? when I vent I type poorly :)

That's my problem too. My brain works too far ahead of my typing fingers !! Hehehehehehe.

Vent all you want dude. That's what we're here for.

Want a hug mate?

hehe thanks for the tip Matas, its not really conflict with each other, we are both singing from the same sheet, but unfortunately we don't live in a bubble :)

No my ventnig is regarding the tripe dished up Sunday arvo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4