Roosters finally bitten by cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm still disappointed the NRL allows this to happen.

Bring on an out of season transfer window so we can concentrate on the games during the season.

I'm still disappointed the NRL allows this to happen.

Bring on an out of season transfer window so we can concentrate on the games during the season.
Whats strange/unsettling is that both were contracted till 2016:cool:

Season ticket holders wonder where the Players’ focus is, if after a game they deal with breaking contracts etc

We seem to have a Calcutta Auction instead of binding contracts :confused:

Now the SMH are claiming

Daniel Tupo is now the next star to resign elsewhere next year

Hot favourites to get his signature is parra,I have no idea how they going to be under the cap

I can see them being the next club the NRL will assist in getting them a priemiership- for the good of the game out west ( you watch this space )

Last edited:
Now the SMH are claiming

Daniel Tupo is now the next star to resign elsewhere next year

Hot favourites to get his signature is parra,I have no idea how they going to be under the cap

I can see them being the next club the NRL will assist in getting them a premiership- for the good of the game out west ( you watch this space )
You guessed it, its all about the west the good old blue collar game and the nrl are aware who needs help, share the premiership around makes the game interesting and at all cost...remember mr smith is a numbers man and as much as it pains me its time for the west to win a premiership hmmmm penrith or parra? The way parra are popping up everywhere, telegraph (everyday) nine news ill go with parra to be carried to a finals series by smith & co.

Eels are getting involved with plenty of signing rumours but imo, if you look at the squad the Roosters have today including reserve graders who would start at most NRL clubs top 17, the Eels still have plenty to spend....:wondering:

The thing that made me laugh today was reading on Facebook how Warriors fans think this is karma for the Rorters "stealing" Baloney.

Sorry but if Warriors fans think that Baloney was/is good enough to lead them to a premiership its little wonder that club hasn't won anything. I know he won a premiership with the Rorters but every man and his dog who follows league knows that Steggles gifted them that game (even if most won't admit it because it was Manly who lost).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4