Roobin Garrick sucks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Who you follow?

I'm Spurs....for all my sins

I’m on holidays driving through Spain and Portugal for 6 weeks. A couple of days ago we were driving from Porto to Lisbon and we called into a tiny little town called Averio and noticed a half decent stadium all decked out. There were also a few punters walking around in Irish supporters gear and we didn’t think anything of it until I flicked on the idiot box that night in Lisbon. Portugal were playing Ireland in a friendly at Averio and Ronaldo scored twice. I guess it’s the equivalent of him playing at Gosford. It was all a bit bizarre. But in saying that Real Madrid is my team. 😂

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Completely agree, he is not the sole problem in our defence. That right side has been problematic for years and I believe DCE has to carry quite a bit of the blame with his tendency to rush up and in, dragging outside defenders with him.

However, Garrick had a clear shot at To’o for that first try with time and space to reach him. His technique was not good enough against a good hard runner, and he fell off the tackle. He even had time while coming across to cover to momentarily check his momentum before going into the tackle. He had every right to make that tackle, IMO.
Garricks technique in that tackle was all wrong and he went in with the wrong shoulder.

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The stats don’t differentiate missed tackles leading to tries and poor defensive reads. The old saying of making the tackles that count. His defensive reads are very poor and he is often caught out in no man’s land. So statically he don’t miss the tackle. Who said stats don’t deceive.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Really? I assumed a staff member of this forum and regular poster would be a Manly fanatic?
Massive Manly tragic and love the game to bits. I meant more from a tactical point of view - I have never really played the game and do not get the detail that some on here do.

I mean my favourite all time player is the mule - a journey man front rower from a period where we were not overly successful!

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
West Ham for mine - assume this is the last time we talk to each other

bG5qh0lm2t6s5BbtyY (1).gif

Geez mate, between Manly and West Ham we'll ending up sharing a padded cell somewhere 🥴🤪

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Massive Manly tragic and love the game to bits. I meant more from a tactical point of view - I have never really played the game and do not get the detail that some on here do.

I mean my favourite all time player is the mule - a journey man front rower from a period where we were not overly successful!
Well I get the impression from your posts that you do have an idea and I also get the impression that you are quite a genuinely decent human being based off your aversion to harsh judgements of others…it’s a good way to be 😎

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16