Roobin Garrick sucks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
No he genuinely sucks. If you don't think he does then you're the problem.

This place used to be filled with people who knew rugby league. Now it's full of people just wanting to belong, be 'part of a tribe' or some crap.

Can't kick can't tackle, Parker is ten times the player this myth is.

Ryan

Journey Man
His performance at centre has been terrible. I think it's magnified because his play at wing was sublime.

Secondly, don't listen to anyone else mate, you're 100% entitled to your opinion.

Just reply to the people who play the ball, ignore the muppets who have a go at you for an opinion

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
H
No he genuinely sucks. If you don't think he does then you're the problem.

This place used to be filled with people who knew rugby league. Now it's full of people just wanting to belong, be 'part of a tribe' or some crap.

Can't kick can't tackle, Parker is ten times the player this myth is.
Certainly is a a bad patch of form
He needs to go to the wing to regain his confidence
He use to be such a attacking weapon now all he is a miss tackle bag and missing kicks
He doesn't suck at all juat badly out of form.

Keffola

Reserve Grader
He needs to work better on that cover defence, sure To'o is probably the hardest to tackle, but you cant keep falling off him like that.

Looks like a tantrum over 3 missed sideline conversions to me but each to their own.
Goal kicking is the least of his problem. Concentration and not realising just cause you were a Gerringong star and Trent Barrets pretty boy love affair is. He sucks at centre. Plays okay not great at wing.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Things don’t get any easier next week for Garrick, he will have Suli and Leluia / Sua running at him.

A lot of rubbish has crept into his game and he is Gutho like in the moaning department..

He just doesn’t read the attack at centre, the perseverance to play him there is astonishing.

He is a good winger and that’s where should play.

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Of course everyone will **** on this post because everyone acts like everything’s rosy with this club but ask yourself the question. How many good games has Garrick had as opposed to how many poor games he’s had?

I’d have it at about 8-5 in favour of **** but nothing will change until the season’s over. Story of this club in recent years!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16