Rodney & Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
There is an old expression arty - 'Never assume, because it will make an ass of you and me.'

From your reaction to comments above, I'm not sure how you deduce that HH is a fan of News Ltd or that someone (i.e. me) is 'anti-progressive' because they don't like your dad Anthony. Or would I be assuming?

Lighten up and get back to the football.

Haven't you read News Limited publications? They do not like AA anymore than they like the Sea Eagles. Given News Limited' s constant attacks on Manly I doubt if any of it assists the worthy Brookvale cause. By the way I am not AA's dad. Sarcasm is not progressive.

< @[arty], if you want to quote someone's post then do not delete the "[/quote]" at the end of what they quoted otherwise your post will just come out blank >

arty said:
Hamster Huey said:
arty said:
Phantar said:
arty said:
I prefer Anthony Albanese anytime. At least he speaks the truth.And is more entertaining in doing so even if he invokes the ire of those who are anti progressive in the community.

Thanks Carmel.
no, Arty,...a.lifelong fan of anti reactionary attitudes and critic of News Limited. For whiny voices consider Christopher Pyne [in the arts]..

Faced with either listening to 1 minute of Albanese's latest hypocritical rant in that smug, childish tone or a full day of Justin Bieber's greatest hits on high rotation, it's a no-brainer. I'll take the Bieber Fever!!!!

Albanese has made it clear that Brookvale gets nothing from the Federal Govt, in his role as Infrastructure Minister.
Stick to Bleber and childish News Limited political views.

Some of us don't need the media to tell us what to think. The cop out that we do (as proposed by the likes of Albanese and others on the Hill) has grown very, very old and tired.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
a few tweets from Ritchie this arvo

You should ask BulldogRitchie what happened with Matt Parish. I'd love to hear what he has to say about that now.

arty said:
I prefer Anthony Albanese anytime. At least he speaks the truth.And is more entertaining in doing so even if he invokes the ire of those who are anti progressive in the community.

Did I hear you correctly - did you say a politician "speaks the truth?"

arty said:
Phantar said:
There is an old expression arty - 'Never assume, because it will make an ass of you and me.'

From your reaction to comments above, I'm not sure how you deduce that HH is a fan of News Ltd or that someone (i.e. me) is 'anti-progressive' because they don't like your dad Anthony. Or would I be assuming?

Haven't you read News Limited publications? They do not like AA anymore than they like the Sea Eagles. Given News Limited' s constant attacks on Manly I doubt if any of it assists the worthy Brookvale cause. By the way I am not AA's dad. Sarcasm is not progressive.

< @[arty], if you want to quote someone's post then do not delete the "[/quote ]" at the end of what they quoted otherwise your post will just come out blank >
Thanks for the advice Phantar. Arty.

DSM5 said:
AA is a Manly hater.

Probably reads News Ltd....

arty said:
Phantar said:

< @[arty], if you want to quote someone's post then do not delete the "[/quote ]" at the end of what they quoted otherwise your post will just come out blank >

1. Rip van Winkle here. I've just woken up and found out (via arty) that News Ltd papers are generally anti-Labor! Who would have thought?

2. Do you ever read the post you are responding to arty? You have missed the points I made completely...

3. Oh, and I suggested that Italo Albo (a knowledge of Fascist Italian history might help you to understand my little 'in joke' there) was your dad, not the other way around. See point 2...

Phantar said:
arty said:
Phantar said:

1. Rip van Winkle here. I've just woken up and found out (via arty) that News Ltd papers are generally anti-Labor! Who would have thought?

2. Do you ever read the post you are responding to arty? You have missed the points I made completely...

3. Oh, and I suggested that Italo Albo (a knowledge of Fascist Italian history might help you to understand my little 'in joke' there) was your dad, not the other way around. See point 2...
Go back to sleep. You owe that to get some sanity on the website.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6