Rodney & Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

Just read the daily telegraph online and the first day of training pic is showing Rodney and Robertson in the group photo along with Farrar and Co. I thought Roboo and Rodney left to go to the UK. They must be trainig with the boys until they leave???

Yes, I saw the same thing and that's what they must be doing, just training with the team until they leave. It's definitely not a stock photo and you'll note that these two are not in the 'official' uniform. No doubt they'll both be at the GF showing at the Mall as well.

lloydy said:
Surely Dean ritchie can turn this into a negative.
a few tweets from Ritchie this arvo

Bewildered Manly stars return to training today after a tumultuous off-season...

@BulldogRitchie mate your obsession with @manlyseaeagles is getting so sad! #gomanly #back2back

@annelise_08 I think they have been somewhat bewildered at what has transpired since the GF....

they looked happy #back2back RT @BulldogRitchie: Bewildered Manly stars return to training today after a tumultuous off-season...

And the article he wrote

Manly Sea Eagles stars were back at the club's Narrabeen headquarters, some having a light run on the training field, others working in the gym, having a swim and being tested by Manly medical staff.

Among the players there under new coach Geoff Toovey were Jamie Lyon, Brent Kite, Jamie Buhrer, Joe Galuvao, Steve Matai, Shane Rodney and Darcy Lussick. Other players return tomorrow.

Gallery: Toovey's first day

They must have wondered how the club collapsed so drastically since winning the grand final last month, with the downward spiral capped off by the loss of coach Des Hasler to the Bulldogs.

Galuvao Twittered: "Drove into Narrabeen, sweaty palms, sickly stomach, rattled brain."

Aware of the punishing training schedule ahead of him, Lussick also used social media to say: "I hate you pre-season. So much."

Berkeley_Eagle said:
lloydy said:
a few tweets from Ritchie this arvo

Bewildered Manly stars return to training today after a tumultuous off-season...

@BulldogRitchie mate your obsession with @manlyseaeagles is getting so sad! #gomanly #back2back

@annelise_08 I think they have been somewhat bewildered at what has transpired since the GF....

they looked happy #back2back RT @BulldogRitchie: Bewildered Manly stars return to training today after a tumultuous off-season...

And the article he wrote

Manly Sea Eagles stars were back at the club's Narrabeen headquarters, some having a light run on the training field, others working in the gym, having a swim and being tested by Manly medical staff.

Among the players there under new coach Geoff Toovey were Jamie Lyon, Brent Kite, Jamie Buhrer, Joe Galuvao, Steve Matai, Shane Rodney and Darcy Lussick. Other players return tomorrow.

Gallery: Toovey's first day

They must have wondered how the club collapsed so drastically since winning the grand final last month, with the downward spiral capped off by the loss of coach Des Hasler to the Bulldogs.

Galuvao Twittered: "Drove into Narrabeen, sweaty palms, sickly stomach, rattled brain."

Aware of the punishing training schedule ahead of him, Lussick also used social media to say: "I hate you pre-season. So much."

Is this serious? holy farkin christ.

lloydy said:
Negative is a perfect description of Ritchie's personality, a colourless, drab, uninteresting, unimaginative shadow of a person. Lot like his writing, really. I'm not fussed what this oxygen thief has to say.

Phantar said:
Sort of the journalistic equivalent of Anthony Albanese. Without the whiny voice....

I prefer Anthony Albanese anytime. At least he speaks the truth.And is more entertaining in doing so even if he invokes the ire of those who are anti progressive in the community.

someone should asked the bulldog what des taste like.

chicken or fish.

They are great mates

arty said:
Phantar said:
Sort of the journalistic equivalent of Anthony Albanese. Without the whiny voice....

I prefer Anthony Albanese anytime. At least he speaks the truth.And is more entertaining in doing so even if he invokes the ire of those who are anti progressive in the community.

Thanks Carmel.

Phantar said:
arty said:
Phantar said:

Thanks Carmel.
no, Arty,...a.lifelong fan of anti reactionary attitudes and critic of News Limited. For whiny voices consider Christopher Pyne [in the arts]..

arty said:
Phantar said:
arty said:
Phantar said:

Thanks Carmel.
no, Arty,...a.lifelong fan of anti reactionary attitudes and critic of News Limited. For whiny voices consider Christopher Pyne [in the arts]..

Faced with either listening to 1 minute of Albanese's latest hypocritical rant in that smug, childish tone or a full day of Justin Bieber's greatest hits on high rotation, it's a no-brainer. I'll take the Bieber Fever!!!!

Albanese has made it clear that Brookvale gets nothing from the Federal Govt, in his role as Infrastructure Minister.

Hamster Huey said:
arty said:
Phantar said:
arty said:
Phantar said:

Thanks Carmel.

Faced with either listening to 1 minute of Albanese's latest hypocritical rant in that smug, childish tone or a full day of Justin Bieber's greatest hits on high rotation, it's a no-brainer. I'll take the Bieber Fever!!!!

Albanese has made it clear that Brookvale gets nothing from the Federal Govt, in his role as Infrastructure Minister.
Stick to Bleber and childish News Limited political views.

rmd said:
Yes, I saw the same thing and that's what they must be doing, just training with the team until they leave. It's definitely not a stock photo and you'll note that these two are not in the 'official' uniform. No doubt they'll both be at the GF showing at the Mall as well.

I recall Matty Orford training with Manly up until his ill-fated departure to Bradford.

There is an old expression arty - 'Never assume, because it will make an ass of you and me.'

From your reaction to comments above, I'm not sure how you deduce that HH is a fan of News Ltd or that someone (i.e. me) is 'anti-progressive' because they don't like your dad Anthony. Or would I be assuming?

Lighten up and get back to the football.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6