Rock Bottom!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just looked up our worst run of losses was 8 in a row in 1950, 1998, 1999. We are at 6 now and unless something miraculous happens we'll be sitting on 7 straight losses after next week meaning that unless we beat the Dragons after we play the Cowboys we will be on 8 in a row.......

Worse than that is we follow up with the Warriors and the Bunnies, we could easily be looking at 10 although you'd have to think we'd at least have a chance v the Bunnies.

We haven't hit rock bottom yet. That happens next Monday night.
It might come if we lose to the knights at home in a few weeks time

They way they are playing at the moment it is difficult to know where our next win will come from

Last edited:
Worse than that is we follow up with the Warriors and the Bunnies, we could easily be looking at 10 although you'd have to think we'd at least have a chance v the Bunnies.
Yeah I saw that but I was hoping that we'd at least sneak one win in against the Dragons..... The "home" game against the Warriors in Perth will be tough.

Never tipped against them before and never thought I would.

If Snake doesn't have a heart. Well **** it I don't have one either

Come about Monday 8:45pm that's when we will have reached rock bottom.

Don't see us beating the dragons , we are still a very poor NRL team even with what we produced last Monday night.

Come about Monday 8:45pm that's when we will have reached rock bottom.

Don't see us beating the dragons , we are still a very poor NRL team even with what we produced last Monday night.

Nope the real low will be losing the next 3 ( which would be a record in itself ) and then facing our nemisis the Newcastle Knights to try and avoid making it 11 in a row.

Now that would be pretty close to Rock Bottom!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7