Robbo article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon he's out best winger in a decade, maybe longer. I think Williams will take his matle but who would have thought he turn out as the player he is?

Not Ryan, I remember Ryan getting the ****s because Robbo had only scored like 2 tries for the Raiders

Robbo is a quiet achiever, if we didn;t have stewart in the team we would be looking to robbo for his speed. A good and solid winger

Flip link said:
I reckon he's out best winger in a decade, maybe longer. I think Williams will take his matle but who would have thought he turn out as the player he is?

I'd agree if you said Robbo & Hicksy are the best wingers in a decade.

I had to double check Flips avatar haha!  Gold...

Robbo has been fantastic for us.  When he played fullback during Origin he had some cracking games.  Would not trade our backline for anything, not even an NRL 'dream team'.  We don't need a star in every position, we need team players and that's what we got.  Like 78, we're playing for each other and it's bloody awesome!

Eggson, I also think though that there are a lot of fans out there that would kill for any single one of our players. We have stars all over the park and the weak links are not very weak at all and would look good in any team

So that's what happened to Ben Walker after he finished running the sandpit at North Queensland. He certainly writes better than he tackles.

As for best winger, you wouldn't want to say that over at MSE, the Hoppa lovers would be all over you. I don't know that he is streets ahead of Hicksy, but he has certainly been solid and consistent and a good finisher.

Chip & Chase link said:
So that's what happened to Ben Walker after he finished running the sandpit at North Queensland. He certainly writes better than he tackles.

As for best winger, you wouldn't want to say that over at MSE, the Hoppa lovers would be all over you. I don't know that he is streets ahead of Hicksy, but he has certainly been solid and consistent and a good finisher.

I don't know whether it is the same Ben Walker or not as the Ben Walker that was with Manly/Northern Eagles as far as I know is working as a real estate agent in Burleigh as he came through my house about 3 - 4 months ago with a heap of other real estate agents for a pre-market inspection when I had my house on the market the first time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6