Robbie Farah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly4Ever

Reserve Grader
Robbie Farah is off contract this year, I have watched him play a few games with the tigers and like the look of the young fella. I would like to see him in Maroon and White as he would come at a fair price I imagine.

great potential. looks the goods.

much better than Ennis who played hooker for the junior roos.

people i know at the tigers have a huge wrap on him, i think he is of the "bigger" hooker mould like Buderus etc which always helps.

Randall is unlikely to be picked up at premium price next year. Ballin is obviousl being groomed and Dunley does the job when his brain is in gear (which is only sometimes). Not sure that players like Farah are just sitting there waiting for Manly to ring them - maybe the Tigers like his form too!

Is young, has a good long passing game, and can break the line. When was the last time Chad broke the line? Seriously. I want to know?

Was it in trial versus Saints?

Clas act, but there is no way I can see the Tigers letting him go. Quick, crafty, solid defence, young, can probably kick, what more could you want?

Is young, has a good long passing game, and can break the line. When was the last time Chad broke the line? Seriously. I want to know?

Was it in trial versus Saints?

Andrew walker broke the line more often! ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4