Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Robbie Farah

Manly4Ever

Robbie Farah is off contract this year, I have watched him play a few games with the tigers and like the look of the young fella. I would like to see him in Maroon and White as he would come at a fair price I imagine.

Garts

great potential. looks the goods.

much better than Ennis who played hooker for the junior roos.

Ryan

Agreed fellas. Is a 80 minute payer as well.

PEPSI

people i know at the tigers have a huge wrap on him, i think he is of the "bigger" hooker mould like Buderus etc which always helps.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Is he better than Chad?

Canteen Worker

Randall is unlikely to be picked up at premium price next year. Ballin is obviousl being groomed and Dunley does the job when his brain is in gear (which is only sometimes). Not sure that players like Farah are just sitting there waiting for Manly to ring them - maybe the Tigers like his form too!

c_eagle

Farrah is awesome, he tore us apart at Brookvale. Definitely one we should be chasing.

Ryan

Is young, has a good long passing game, and can break the line. When was the last time Chad broke the line? Seriously. I want to know?

Was it in trial versus Saints?

Volley

Clas act, but there is no way I can see the Tigers letting him go. Quick, crafty, solid defence, young, can probably kick, what more could you want?

PEPSI

Is young, has a good long passing game, and can break the line. When was the last time Chad broke the line? Seriously. I want to know?

Was it in trial versus Saints?
Andrew walker broke the line more often! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom