• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
My 7yr old was in tears, not crying just welled up and so disappointed. I'm telling him it's ok mate it's just a game but I'm just fuming like he is.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bad night
Had a drunk supporter spill beer over my mother, who is sixty he was a drunk manly fan. Had to move.
Not the best at all
You know really was not our time this year.
They will learn
F...k u Penrith grubs

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I'm not angry because even with bad decisions, Panthers played a more direct and controlled game and deserved to win. Cleary finished their sets better and they played straight through middle whilst we kept going sideways.

We got what we deserved. We never should have let Penrith anywhere near our line for Peachey to score anyway.

One other thing...the desperation we showed when we trapped Campbell-Gillard in the in goal at the end is the desperation we should have shown from the get go, not with 4 minutes to go. We did it for 75 mins the week before so it can be done

Last edited:

qldeagle

Bencher
We were a different team to last week and as expected so were the Riff. From get go I had a bad feeling we were going to struggle. We just need to hold the ball. It's not rocket science, I don't know why we struggle in this area.

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
1 look at Walkers, when all 3 were sent up as try, will do me

They have been "insufficient evidence to overturn" all season

There's no way Walker was conclusively off side.
It was line ball, his right foot is the problem...............but no way it should have been overturned.

GetFileAttachment

Attachments

• IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 29
Do u think walkers feet were behind the ball from that angle is inconclusive try was awarded insufficient evidence to overturn how can they say it is not

no, but the ruling is behind the ball rather than the feet of the kicker (so I believe).
I agreed with the post that was aghast it wasn't awarded. Just pointed out a technical difference.

XV-1

First Grader
I'm Just as PI##sed off as most of us but if we go right instead of left when kelly drops the ball we win
Yes the Bunker did F^## us over but our options just cost us

Walker is a gun, yet DCE and Green refused to use him and used Kelly and the worlds slowest winger Wright

Jerry1

First Grader
NRL have already written the script, and we are not in it.
Last week we played well enough to win. The boys put the effort in. This week we were sheite. Big difference Wasnt the refs it was our attitude. They strolled in thinking it would be a walkover.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18