Rlw mole : manly to sue hasler for breach of contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
He has just tweeted that it will be in Sunday's papers.

Interesting

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sea-eagles-plan-to-sue-hasler-20120204-1qyo7.html

theres the link

As much as I would love to see the club sue Dogsler, I'm not sure it would sit well with some of our players and may cause more dramas in the long run.

The best payback would be to thrash the dogs when we play them this season, proving that Manly is the better team and Tooves is the better coach.

I don't know what really happened with Des but I'm with bones, I can't see much good coming out of such an action.

Time to put this to bed once and for all, hes gone, we should move on.

My concern is the debt the club is in and how we are going to retain the nucleus of our team, that to me is what is far more important.

So much has been written about Des, Tooves is our future and thats what I want to focus on.

For the club to even contemplate legal action against Des, ud like to think they've got alot of damning evidence. Don't know what they hope to achieve by dragging all this stuff up again.

On the other hand, we might find out what really happened. Des could have a few sleepless nights if those leaked emails are anything to go by.

The insinuation I got from reading that article it seems the lawyers are after Greenburg who may has induced Hasler to breach his contract while already contracted with us. But having said that I believe we should let it go unless we have a watertight case.

Let it go. Dragging hasler though the courts will damage our brand further.

Time to just concentrate on football.

the Manly players will also be offended if this happens
FMD this board needs a swift kick up the backside

It's obvious Greenburg had a big hand in this, if it can be proven that he induced Hasler to breach his contract, then Manly should go straight for his throat. I'm sick of seeing Greenburg's smug face evrytime there's news about Hasler.

swoop said:
The insinuation I got from reading that article it seems the lawyers are after Greenburg who may has induced Hasler to breach his contract while already contracted with us. But having said that I believe we should let it go unless we have a watertight case.
Swoop that's exactley what I thought mate.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
the Manly players will also be offended if this happens
FMD this board needs a swift kick up the backside

Will they be, I've heard a few are actually very dirty at des for what went down and how it stop them from being able to celebrate. The clubs brand has copped a hammering that's to Des' mouthpiece bull**** richie and his mated at the tele. Time for the real story to come out.

So, for the sake of keeping a few players noses firmly in joint, (i assume we are talking about the same players we are thinking may defect anyway), the club, the board, the loyal players and us fans should take our kick in the guts from the dogs and des and get our puny and ****all "revenge" by beating them on the field. **** THAT!!
The dogs and des showed no mercy or class or pride in the way they handled themselves. If there is a court case with a favourable outcome for Manly, then we need to stick it up them. Beating them on the field means absolutely NOTHING. They tried to tear our guts out OFF the field. We should do the same. Any players with **** on their livers at the moment about the whole situation will walk anyway. A pending court case is irrelevant to their mindsets or motivations.

All those who work for substantial companies know that if they break a contract and take clients or fellow workers with them then litigation follows. I see this as being the same scenario.
My concern, like others have posted, is the cost of legal action. Canterbury is in a much stronger financial position to defend the action, and such matters can be dragged through the courts for years.

The Who said:
All those who work for substantial companies know that if they break a contract and take clients or fellow workers with them then litigation follows. I see this as being the same scenario.
My concern, like others have posted, is the cost of legal action. Canterbury is in a much stronger financial position to defend the action, and such matters can be dragged through the courts for years.

Well it seems that the club has a lot more emails to read.
I am hearing that there may be emails between greenburg and des that the club have and they are digging for more. We all know Des lied to the club and the players and the fans (RE THE LEAKED EMAILS IN THE S M H IN NOV).
It seems to me that des used his company email and not his own. If any one knows des they know that he would not of used his home email as it might of cost him 10c . With Des its allways about money playing a big part.

Not healthy - this kind of stuff needs to be handled behind closed doors.
Happy to see Hasler cop whats coming to him but this crap is similar to the Gallop rubbish that effectively destroyed the Seaeagles in 2009/2010.
The only thing we need to know as fans is that Manly belts Haslers dogs on the field.
Far as Hasler go's I think we have not heard the worst of his underhanded dealings.

I understand where you're coming from MK, but I don't think it's like the Gallop business at all. They are merely looking at their options, and how accurate is the reporting anyway? This is not between the NRL and Manly. It's between the Club and a former employee and his alleged improper dealings, with at least one official from another club, whilst under contract with us.

I would think that all the other clubs will be watching with interest, especially Canterbury (lol), because everyone is heartily sick of players and coaches etc giving an undertaking to one organisation whilst making arrangements elsewhere. Just look at what happened with Bennett and the Dragons last year. Or Will Hopoate's public musings about wanting to stay at Brookvale, whilst signing a deal with Parramatta.

Without telling anyone to suck eggs, I'm sure Mr Unsworth would advise the Club of the potential costs and therefore they will make their decision, whether to pursue Hasler or not, based on that advice. They will not bankrupt the joint just to get at Hasler and Canterbury. But if the price is right they just might!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6