Risky behaviour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tookey said:
I am walking down oxford street tomorrow night without my pants on. Do you think that this could be risky?

Translated : I'm feeling a bit toey I might take a walk down Oxford street tomorrow night lots of gay blokes out from out of town. I can get em off and still keep my secret hidden in the closet

Laying on the lounge, the cats across my lap with his paw in my groin. If he gets a scare my boys are gona be pin cushions

mickqld said:
Laying on the lounge, the cats across my lap with his paw in my groin. If he gets a scare my boys are gona be pin cushions

I bet you're sitting there with a cap gun.

You're sick.

mickqld said:

Why does the cat have ky on its paws

RL Gronk said:
mickqld said:

Why does the cat have ky on its paws

Nah its slippery lube........ooop !!!! :lol:

mickqld said:

Do you have whiskas on your groin?

bones said:
mickqld said:

Gees that is so inappropriate and out of line bones.
He doesn't have whiskas he has Snappy Tom because thats what the cats of Australia choose

bones said:
mickqld said:

No but if I grab the razor there'll be a shaved pussy.

This is how ****ing boring it is without Fri night footy. Godsake hurry up next week.

tookey said:
I am walking down oxford street tomorrow night without my pants on. Do you think that this could be risky?
I thought you did that every Saturday night ;)

Rock up to Greg Birds place wearing a dress and a wig, drinking out of a schooner glass.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6