#riseforcameron

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never swear but her goes.

John Grant is a complete ****wit, and was before this latest statement.

For a smart guy, he didn't think it through at the time. Debating with the ref would not achieve anything. It had to be put on report.

I never swear but her goes.

John Grant is a complete ****wit, and was before this latest statement.
You are on the money there Bob.

He has single handedly overseen all of the changes to the game that have made fan's not want to watch anymore. He has ended up with a job where he does nothing and collects a fat pay cheque. He needs to go and inject a few people on to the commission that have some vision and leadership qualities.

I don't hate Qlders, I have concern for their many insecurities & obvious psychological problems, but I sure don't hate them.

Interesting that you speak of "insecurities & obvious psychological problems" of Queenslanders.

Food for thought....

Carl Jung (I'm sure we are all educated enough to know who he is. The rest can always google, then claim they knew all along :p ) came up with the "Shadow Archetype". I think it is spot on!

People need to be honest with themselves about their true feelings. The unacceptable truth is that many people often hate, despise or fear the very things in others that they dislike and repress in themselves. Much unpleasantness in the world results from people trying to condemn and destroy "out there" the things they really need to deal with inside themselves.

In some psychological circles, this is also called projecting. The things we say and the accusations we hurl are a true reflection of our own subconscious hatred of the things we believe to be true and are not happy with deep within our own psyches.

The lyrics to the song, "Man in the mirror" spring to mind. If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.

Anyway, like I say....just food for thought. Some of the forum users could do with going back for seconds however. :D

Bit rough. Didn't you know that some Jung bloke reckons you need to look in the mirror? If it's Zorba you see, then I retract.

I think I read somewhere where that Jung bloke (another founder of psychology along with Freud) used to go to dead people when just placed in their coffins before they were buried and preached to them. I also understand he was scared sh!tless of dying.

If that is true and if it is the bloke I am thinking of, he would be a good ambassador for mental health.

I have always said support 'mental health' or I'll terminate you. Again only joking!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7