Ripped straight from the pages of Silvertails.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree . Igor also had a physique like a Greek God .
By the way I am a straight guy
There was just something so primal about his loping run.

Used to think he was like a shark - slowly ambled up on the opponent unsighted, then whooshka - drop dead gorgeous :inlove:

Carty should get Igor in to fix our defense as he could still terrify anyone who looked at him wrong :giggle:

First of all Handsome faces have nothing to do with how soft or resilient a person is . Our very own Terry Randall was one of the best looking dude
@TerryRandall , no doubt about it.
latest.jpg

Last edited:
Funny that the journo paints Sharks as a wonderful example of overcoming financial constraints when news is braking how they are rorting the system.

Hold on .... I read Buz PissedTools article and I can't recall him using words like cheat or rort once ......in the same sentence as Sharkies ... only Manly rort and cheat ...

Last edited:
I fail to see how Arthur has been in the same situation as Barrett - he was had Millions extra on the salary cap and has far more staff and has still managed to flop harder. I think the reason he is still there is that he has more dirt.

I fail to see how Arthur has been in the same situation as Barrett - he was had Millions extra on the salary cap and has far more staff and has still managed to flop harder. I think the reason he is still there is that he has more dirt.
I think the point to take from the article is he took full responsibility for the position they are in, not the relative situations. Both had issues, one took responsibility , the other didn’t.

I think the point to take from the article is he took full responsibility for the position they are in, not the relative situations. Both had issues, one took responsibility , the other didn’t.

I guess that's one way to look at it, at least in the media he said that.

In reality he looks to be about to win his second spoon so actions don't really back that up, certainly if he is around next year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10