Ripped straight from the pages of Silvertails.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I find myself even remotely admiring Brad Arthur more than anyone else in rugby league except Greenberg then that tells me how bad it is.
Get the skates on Baz...

The more I see Trent coaching the Manly team and the more I read about other coaches that have endured adversity without putting their arms up in the air and quitting the more I am convinced that Trent will never take an NRL team to a premiership
Why ?
Because a grand final winning coach needs to build a tough resilient culture to endure and prevail
You cant build a tough resilient culture with soft blokes like Trent .

SMH article
Arthur has endured this and much more at Parramatta. Like Barrett, he has been under-resourced, forced to work out of demountables (much of the football staff is housed in a former Greek Orthodox Church), while emerging from his own salary cap saga.
“I’m responsible for where we sit right now,” Arthur told this column on the weekend. “At the end of the day, I’m in charge. Someone has got to claim responsibility, that’s me. I feel a sense that I’ve let people down. It’s just embarrassing. I have to face up to it, I can’t run and hide from it.”
Other clipboard holders have enjoyed success on a shoestring budget. Cronulla were so short on funds when Shane Flanagan arrived, he was forced to source a boxing gym via eBay. The coach, without complaint, even arranged for a trucker friend to deliver it to the Shire at mates' rates. A few years later, despite being outgunned financially by rival clubs, he took the Sharks to their maiden premiership.
coles-so-soft-extra-soft-strong-toilet-tissue-3-ply-embossed-white_1.jpg

Barrett has probably cruised through life on easy street due to his very handsome face. I can imagine it has him feeling like he is entitled . Life has been so kind to him with his good looks and the fact he could play League as well. Media commentators like Buzz, Kent, Mark Levy have seriously bagged Manly and praised Baz over his leaving . They must have some serious man crushes on him. Not one word out of them about how he has such a talented side coming second last.

Barrett has probably cruised through life on easy street due to his very handsome face. I can imagine it has him feeling like he is entitled . Life has been so kind to him with his good looks and the fact he could play League as well. Media commentators like Buzz, Kent, Mark Levy have seriously bagged Manly and praised Baz over his leaving . They must have some serious man crushes on him. Not one word out of them about how he has such a talented side coming second last.
He never had the tough upbringing I had mate.
Leaving night clubs in the 80's all on my lonesome because I had a head like a battered sav.
But I didn't quit...

Ripped from silvertails...with a lashing of lifting from that Australian article by will swinton (?) yesterday.

Also... I've been to Narrabeen, it isn't full of demountables. There's actually a couple of decent, modern looking brick buildings there with a big shiny "Sea eagles head office" sign on one.

sports "journos" are such tossers.

First of all Handsome faces have nothing to do with how soft or resilient a person is . Our very own Terry Randall was one of the best looking dudes but he was as tough as nails
Not all good looking fellas like Trent are softies and quitters

As for Buzz , Kent , Levy and all Trents supporters . I never heard them say anything about how Trent has his team underachieving and vying for the spoon .

All Trents supporters can defend this protected specie koala that hangs off the branch as much as they like because Soft Trent will never make it to the top of the Tree as a head
coach .
hanging-koala-tree-victoria-australia-55331800.jpg

Last edited:
Bozo the 'funny' was for the bit about Terry Randall being the best looking dude. Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Igor was my Manly crush :inlove:
Those ice blue eyes were set off by his arterial red bloodied face as the sound of him crushing the opponent's ribs echoed across Brookie - sigh :h:
I agree . Igor also had a physique like a Greek God .
By the way I am a straight guy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8