• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
Did anyone see the moto GP accident last night, truly horrific. My heart goes out to Marco Simoncelli family and loved ones.

We really lost the a super champion of the future, he had no fear and often push the limit further and harder than most.

RIP SIC - you will be missed.

I am normally not one to care when a celebrity dies, however I must say this one did affect me. I think it is because I am a bike rider, watch every race live and was watching it as it happened. I felt sick and thought straight away he would be lucky to survive. RIP, was a real character.

Have only seen 1 brief clip of it, I take it he was the bloke whose helmet came off ?

Losing 2 within a week is tragic with Dan Wheldon last weekend

RIP Super Sic, you will be greatly missed. Brought a lot of character to Moto GP and was a super star in the making. My thoughts to his family.

Yep, nasty stuff, seemed like a real easy going fun guy too. Kato was the last one I remember being killed in a Moto GP accident, but there was a nasty one in the Supersports a couple of years ago at Brands Hatch I remember watching live, very similar to Simoncelli's. Always leaves a sick feeling in your stomach when you see that sort of stuff. Another one that always comes to my mind is Andy Caldecott in the Dakar Rally, that one always makes me feel sad because I really admired him as a rider. I guess the only consolation is that they all died doing what they love.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4