RIP PHIL LOWE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GGgTIjEb0AAZm9R.jpg

Sad news Rip , Condolences to family and friends
Was a contributing factor in Manly’s premiership win

Here’s to many years of healthy and happy life coming your way, Peter.
Nice Gesture feathered friend Tezza
Nothing is Guaranteed in life but we all give our selves a better chance to live many years
By making an effort to keep positive and think happy thoughts
and Keeping healthy by eating healthy foods and staying active
1711011879372.png

Met him at Penrith park way back in the mid to late 70’s. He was an imposing figure and a good footballer. Also remember meeting Bobby Fulton on the same day. I was with a mate of mine who was a Penrith fan. Can remember watching Fulton and Lowe running out from the sheds with this white cream all over their legs which they did back then so the opposition player would slide right of them. They were covered in it. Just one of the memories I have that’s lasted the test of time way back when we were a force in the game. I will never forget the big fella. Condolences to his family and friends.

Please take this the right way but if anyone, or if anyone knows if the club might be interested, I have Phil Lowe's original 76 grand final guernsey. Maybe they could hang it or pass it on to his family etc
Nice gesture feathered friend .
Ring our Club and ask to speak to our Great and Long serving Media Man Wayne Cousins
Cuzzo is a Great Manly Man , a Great peoples persons , He is very approachable and very passionate about our Manly club . I am sure Cuzzo will guide you the right way .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8