RIP Jon Mannah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guzzler said:
master blaster said:
my condolences to the Mannah family,this really hits home for me,my son is in remission from non hodkinson berkut lymphoma,so far he is doing well,but things like this make you realise you cannot relax with this rotten disease,my heart goes out to his family

I wish your son all the best for now and the future.
From me too. As for the Mannahs, Tim seems like one of the nice guys of the game and I'm sure his brother was too. A tough situation indeed.

Guzzler said:
master blaster said:
my condolences to the Mannah family,this really hits home for me,my son is in remission from non hodkinson berkut lymphoma,so far he is doing well,but things like this make you realise you cannot relax with this rotten disease,my heart goes out to his family

I wish your son all the best for now and the future.
Thanks guys,he is at the moment,like I said,it makes you appreciate life thats for sure,I wouldnt wish it on my enemy,its the emotional and mental part that you never quite recover from,but yeah,he is hanging tough my silvertail family at the moment

I had the pleasure of meeting Jon Mannah on several occasions, I happen to work in Parramatta with one of his first cousins. She didnt come to work today and only found out about the news at 10.30am this morning when I saw a new bulliten during my break. I knew this was coming, but didn't realise so soon. I can back up the claims that he was one of the nicest guys you would ever meet. Very down to earth with a heart of gold. If you were to see him you could never tell that anything was wrong with him, unfortunately this time round his body couldn't take no more. Its such a sad sad story, no one deserves to go through that , absolutely no one, ive lost a few family friends like this such a terrible thing to live with. May you rest in peace Jon

SeaEagle007 said:
I had the pleasure of meeting Jon Mannah on several occasions, I happen to work in Parramatta with one of his first cousins. She didnt come to work today and only found out about the news at 10.30am this morning when I saw a new bulliten during my break. I knew this was coming, but didn't realise so soon. I can back up the claims that he was one of the nicest guys you would ever meet. Very down to earth with a heart of gold. If you were to see him you could never tell that anything was wrong with him, unfortunately this time round his body couldn't take no more. Its such a sad sad story, no one deserves to go through that , absolutely no one, ive lost a few family friends like this such a terrible thing to live with. May you rest in peace Jon
yeah,I couldnt imagine how his family would be feeling,it would be a massive blow to them all,Tim will be shattered for sure

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4