RIP Jon Mannah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Very sad and way to young - RIP Jon Mannah.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-player-jon-mannah-dies-of-cancer-20130118-2cx0g.html

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-player-jon-mannah-has-passed-away-after-battle-with-hodgkins-lymphoma/story-e6frexnr-1226556331338

Horrible disease and horrible news...... Seems like a very solid family

Best wishes to the family and rest in peace young man

Condolences to Tim and the rest of his family.

From all reports, a nicer bloke you'd never hope to meet.

Very sad for one so young.

From all reports Jon was a real gentleman.

RIP Jon & condolences to Tim & his family & friends.

my condolences to the Mannah family,this really hits home for me,my son is in remission from non hodkinson berkut lymphoma,so far he is doing well,but things like this make you realise you cannot relax with this rotten disease,my heart goes out to his family

master blaster said:
my condolences to the Mannah family,this really hits home for me,my son is in remission from non hodkinson berkut lymphoma,so far he is doing well,but things like this make you realise you cannot relax with this rotten disease,my heart goes out to his family

I wish your son all the best for now and the future.

master blaster said:

Condolences to the Mannah's.

To you MB, all the best for your son. Hope he's hanging tough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4