RIP Grant Goldman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sad news indeed....
A passionate Manly Seaeagles man who gave plenty to opposition teams playing at Brookie.
Thoughts and prayers to all of Grant's family and friends, I'm sure there will be a few Silvertails who knew him also.
WOW how sad RIP Grant.
I remember sitting near him in the box at a final at Brookie when he wasn't allowed to shout BEAVER at the ground as the ground announcer due to the NRL controlling the finals so he had a sign that he held up to the glass and had written BEAVER in capitals.
Legend of Brookie.
RIP Grant thanks for the memories.

So incredibly sad, especially for his young daughter. Can’t thank that man enough for all the support he gave me over the years, including my first gig in radio when I was in my final years of high school! He’s truly a Manly legend.

Rest peacefully Grant, finally out of pain

Grant is synonymous with Manly and the Brookie experience. A great Manly man and I hope he is given an appropriate send off at our first home game this season.

rip%202.gif
Grant.
My condolences to your family. @:(

RIP.

I think they even used his voice in the elevators at Warringah Mall some years back.

Loved his variations in pronunciation & delivery of "Beaver" whenever Menzies scored.
I don't know if they still do or not but I'm sure that they used to use his voice at the train stations to announce platform and destination information too.

I don't know if they still do or not but I'm sure that they used to use his voice at the train stations to announce platform and destination information too.
He was also ground announcer at Sydney Olympics

In my eyes will be the all-time greatest ground announcer by far. So sad to hear of his passing. My heart goes out to his family.

Ave Atque Vale Grant Goldman :cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6