Ricky Leutele to the Storm...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually some poster on here and with more knowledge of other N R L club"s feeder club 's personal then me suggested Harry Grant for Manly in the aftermath of the Fainu drama , so presume that also Manly were aware of his value and availability as well . Doubt that Manly would be on the Storm "s more preferred club:s list and no doubt also a salary cap matter could have been an issue as well .

Grant is contracted to Storm for next year, and while they lent him to Wests, they wouldn't lend him to us or a stronger club. If Fainu is convicted he'll be sacked and we'll have salary cap space, the problem is that might happen too late for us to get in the market for a decent replacement. It's already August and he's not even in District Court yet so unless there is some negotiation going on to keep it in local court then there's a chance he won't get a trial till next February.

How can it be "in the Stom's hands"? And another thing...how the F are they allowed to be operating with 29 men of the 30 man squad required of EVERY team?

This is a good question.

I know the Roosters let a player who had signed with Wests for next season go early so they could afford (LOL) $BW, but who have Storm, Raiders & Knights let go to be able to fit Leutele, Baptiste & Green in????

I’m over all this nrl BS to be honest. Vlandys ego exploded cos he got the comp going. As said elsewhere this seasons a joke anyway and the winner will always know it’s not the same as any other year due to COVID. Rule changes after comp started what bs, not made in relation to player safety- joke, Warriors storm playing away Joke, players green lit to join teams under dodgy arrangements - joke. There will be more to come no doubt too. This is why my attitudes started to shift and I’m not really that bothered by our results now.

I’m over all this nrl BS to be honest. Vlandys ego exploded cos he got the comp going. As said elsewhere this seasons a joke anyway and the winner will always know it’s not the same as any other year due to COVID. Rule changes after comp started what bs, not made in relation to player safety- joke, Warriors storm playing away Joke, players green lit to join teams under dodgy arrangements - joke. There will be more to come no doubt too. This is why my attitudes started to shift and I’m not really that bothered by our results now.
I agree , Even if Manly manage to win it
The Competition should be labelled with an asterisk, It’s been a unfair competition from the restart , teams playing majority of games at the home grounds , teams continual have to travel , player swaps , late inclusions ,the list goes on and on

.... and teams such as the Worriers playing in jerseys that they bought from Vinnies.
I don’t mind the original warriors colors. Funny story my mum brought me a warriors original db bitter jersey back in 94 for my birthday (even tho she knew I supported manly - must have thought I’d change allegiances, cmon mum what 14yr old does that!). Anyway first order of business for mum on monday, taking it back to exchange for the maroon and white Pepsi jersey.

That's a very good question. Is it not the case that every team must have their 30 man squad complete by 30 June?
Peter V would say “And if you don't have discretion, and you don't have the agility, you will fail. “So we will look at all the rules to give the commission the power to make decisions on their merits. That is one rule we will look at.”

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4