Rick or Scott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
With all these Penns we should at least get some players to put ink on paper

I tried a bad joke about this in another thread. Nobody appreciated it but at least I did and gave myself some internal likes.:)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Let's agree to always refer to them as the Penn's, with the apostrophe. It's incorrect but I am warming to it.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Frank said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:

I tried a bad joke about this in another thread. Nobody appreciated it but at least I did and gave myself some internal likes.:)

Bit too much information there. :D

Lol. You know those moments when you press post and then realise that someone's going to take it to another realm.:rolleyes:

niccipops said:
Frank said:
niccipops said:
Dan said:

Bit too much information there. :D

Lol. You know those moments when you press post and then realise that someone's going to take it to another realm.:rolleyes:

Couldn't help myself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6